VIC The raddest bike ever made could be yours...

scblack

Leucocholic
Might be a funny question, and I have not looked.

Are Maxxis Minions DHF still available in 26"?

scblack

Leucocholic
I loved the idea, but it's heavier than my tracer and I've never felt the need to take this out instead of the tracer. I even dragged it all the way up to Falls creek once and it spent the weekend in the hotel room while I played with the tracer. I felt bad, but the heart wants what the heart wants

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
The only thing I wish is that the seat tube was longer - I cant fit an extending seat post....:(

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Might be a funny question, and I have not looked.

Are Maxxis Minions DHF still available in 26"?
You'd think so, it's a staple for the 26 crowd. Havn't had to buy one for years and I've got a couple spare still I think, so hasn't been an issue yet.

Honestly the only real peeve with other wheel sizes. Absolutely sick of seeing all the lovely tyre options I can't have on my older bikes

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
The Poodle has decided against body modification surgery to make himself fit this beast, so it's up for grabs again.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Ad updated a little, and pics changed to suit.

Both poodle and Mr canary have now passed on the beast, looking for someone else to put it in hold for now

binner

Hath shat hymself
any idea of freight to 4034?, no bars, stem, spare tyres or pedals needed ...save weight ;)

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
any idea of freight to 4034?, no bars, stem, spare tyres or pedals needed ...save weight ;)
I'd be absolutely certain I can work something out. I'll have a play with the freight calculator tomorrow and see what we come up with. With some compensation your way for the loss of bars and pedals and tyres (you'll want the stem, unless you have some nice 1.5 stems kicking around)

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
On a scale of 10, how much do you think I'm being scammed here?
(Further info - this chick is not a member of any of the MTB groups locally, and her friends list reads like an IKEA catalogue)

I'm thinking 15 out of 10

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Poodle, you should just buy it already.
They have a pretty low top tube and a straight seat tube, so you will make it work with slammed seat or short dropper, and wish you had bought it months ago.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Poodle, you should just buy it already.
They have a pretty low top tube and a straight seat tube, so you will make it work with slammed seat or short dropper, and wish you had bought it months ago.

You aren't wrong, but the reach/TT are too short.