The "Rant" Thread - Get It Off Your Chest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

parker93

Likes Bikes and Dirt
People who say "Can I ask you a Question?"
BMXers who hate all mountain bikers for no reason.
Kids that are half your size pulling double tailwhips :eek:
Asian drivers (especially Women, OMG!)
Attention Seekers
People who lie about every second thing
Fat people who complain about being fat and don't do anything about it
WoW, Runescape and similar games
Big Brother, And ALL shows like Home and Away & Neighbours
Fullysick gangstaz WhO RiTe LIk dis, H3kTicK Shift + 1

/Rant
With more to come!

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
People who say "Can I ask you a Question?"
BMXers who hate all mountain bikers for no reason.
Kids that are half your size pulling double tailwhips :eek:
Asian drivers (especially Women, OMG!)
Attention Seekers
People who lie about every second thing
Fat people who complain about being fat and don't do anything about it
WoW, Runescape and similar games
Big Brother, And ALL shows like Home and Away & Neighbours
Fullysick gangstaz WhO RiTe LIk dis, H3kTicK Shift + 1
Agree
Agree
Is cool
AGREE
AGREE
AGREE
Agree
Strongly Disagree
Partly agree. Hate Big Brother and H&A, <3 Neighbours
SO SO STRONGLY AGREE

MtB_PaRk_4LyF

Likes Bikes
You would have loved the episode of "My Shocking Story" that was on TV last night. It followed the stories of a few fat kids and their "battle" against obesity. One of the kids was a morbidly obese 13 year old girl that was to have liposuction (ON A 13 YEAR OLD!!). In one interview she was describing how disappointed she was at not being able to have the surgery due to low iron levels in her blood. She went on to say that she now had to start watching what she eats, have smaller portions and start exercising.... all while devouring a plate overflowing with deep fried food from an all you can eat buffee.
/rant/

OMG i watched that, it was her own stupid fault she couldn't have liposuction, not only did the fat fuck keep eating like a whale she would take the tablets to help her. God i hate fat people that complain about it but dont do anything about it.

GIRLS FUCK! there so fucking complicated! and when i think i finaly found one that id like to be with, SHE FUKING COZ OUT WITH SOME GANGSTER WANABE FUKIN. AND theres to many fuking skanks! close your fuking legs it smells bad.

PEOPLE THAT HATE GAYS FOR NO REASON! Get a fucking life bitch get over it they are who they are, why dont you just shut the fuck up you lil 13 cunt that will probly turn out gay in the end anyway!

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE JUMP OTHER PEOPLE?!?! wow your so fucking tough getting 10 people to bash up one person, FUCK get a life.

WHY did the lady look at me funny when i went to buy condoms a few weeks back? IM BEIN RESPONSIBLE CUNT!

WHY do CUNTS! think im emo couse i listen to bands like slipknot and devil driver? FUCK OFF! i dont have black fag hair, i dont,nor have i ever cut myself! Get ur narrow mined head and shove it in an oven!

WHY do all the fucking indions that come into my work treat me like SHIT just coz i work in a fuking pizza shop. fuk off cunt learn some respect or fuck off back to your own country.

WHy did i start smoking FUCK!

CUNTS in there cars beeping at me for fuck crossing the round on my bike. ITS A FUCKIN ZEBRA CROSSING I HAVE RIGHT OF WAY!

ok that should do for now, sorry for bad spelling i was to angry to care.

/rant/

nizai

Likes Dirt
/rant/

fuck FUCK! fucking FUKING FUKIN. fuking fuking fucking fuck cunt FUCK fucking FUCK CUNT! CUNTS! FUCK fag fucking fuking fuk cunt fuck FUCK!
CUNTS fuck FUCKIN

/rant/
My Rant,

Why do people have to be such potty mouths?

Why do Americans have to ruin it for the rest of us?

N

Commence rant!!!

Two weeks before I left for the US the Aussie Dollar was buying USD$0.96. Sweet I thought! I'll get a new bike while I'm there.

I've been in the US for a month with a month to go and the Aussie Dollar is buying USD$0.67 and apparently headed further south.

Life is just one big kick in the face after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.

frostbite

Likes Dirt
Commence rant!!!

Two weeks before I left for the US the Aussie Dollar was buying USD$0.96. Sweet I thought! I'll get a new bike while I'm there.

I've been in the US for a month with a month to go and the Aussie Dollar is buying USD$0.67 and apparently headed further south.

Life is just one big kick in the face after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.
Hey I'm in the US too! I feel your pain! I'm in Houston until christmas.. If the dollar doesnt recover then my skiing plans are pretty much down the drain.

J

JaRedy

Bit late here, but OMG at Vicious_Fishes.

Such an arsehole.

I really hope EVERYTHING you said on the first 3 pages was all a big joke.
I REALLY hope.

LJohn

Likes Dirt
Ooooh let's start.

I hate it when people tailgate me when I'm doin a few kms over the speed limit. Everyone fucking speeds and there's no point. It just uses more fuel. And if they get closer, I just stick to the speed limit and get a strange sense of satsifaction.

Why the hell does everythign over here cost so much more than America and England, and even Japan. I want a Fender guitar, and it retails at $650USD, despite the drop in the dollar, the RRP over here was still $1600. WTF. Wankers. I understand import tax, and all the distributor margins, but seriously, WTF. Amps too. Bunch of tits.

Singer songwriters. I know it's an easy way to get an instant hit, but do they all have to sound so bloody similar? There are a few unique sounds out there, but mostly, they all sound the same, and boring. Bring back shred! (but seriously, no-one should listen to shred and enjoy it. You appreciate shred, you don't enjoy it)

Why'd Stevie Ray Vaughan have to die so early. He could've pushed blues to where it's never been before. Now it's all but dead. If there weren't bands like the Bondi Cigars around, I'd go crazy. Richo18, get famous and bring back blues please.

What the hell is with 15-17 year olds now becoming obsessed over getting plastered every weekend. Hopeless bunch of losers. They just make themselves look like dickheads too. If there mates weren't also hammered, they'd probably see, but they've probably got poor futures anyway, so leave em be.

RCOH

Eats Squid
I think about people that
make decisions that affect our lives.
The doctors who make
advancements in curing diseases.
The engineer that designs skyscrapers.
The guy that maps out a flight path.
(The navigator.)
I think about how those people
are out there every day...
..making a difference, leading big lives,...
..and how they refuse to be intimidated by
the tremendous odds of failure they face.
And how they only concern
themselves with company...
..that applies to their noble causes.
(Jesus, I'd hate to tell you what
I think about when I'm in the bathroom.)
I think about all that and I cry,...
..because I have nothing
better to do than fuck you.

dcrofty

Eats Squid
[rant] People who suddenly feel that 'having a rant' absolves them from the need to observe forum rules on language and content and make themselves look like ignorant bigots in the process [rant]

Status
Not open for further replies.