The "Rant" Thread - Get It Off Your Chest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCOH

Eats Squid
[rant]
stupid sudanese people that cant drive should be able to have licence.
For years in this industry, whenever an African American character, hero or villain, is introduced USUALLY by my white artist names. They got SLAPPED with racist names that singled them out as Negros! Now--my book, "White-Hating Coon", don't have any of that bullshit. The hero's name is Maleequa and he's descended from the black tribe that established the first society on the planet while all you European motherfuckers were all hiding out in caves 'n shit, terrified of the sun. He's a strong role-model that a young black reader can look up to. 'Cause I'm here to tell ya: the chickens are coming home to roost, y'all. The black man is no longer going to be playing the minstrel in the medium of comics and sci-fi fantasy. We're keeping it real! And we're going to get respect by any means necessary.

Ah, c'mon, that's a bunch of horseshit! Lando Calrissian was a black guy, y'know, he got to fly the Millenium Falcon! What's the matter with you!

Who said that?

I did. Lando Calrissian is a positive role-model in the realm of science fiction fantasy.

Hey, FUCK Lando Calrissian!

Uncle-Tom nigger, heh. Always some white boy gotta invoke the holy trilogy. Bust this! Those movies are about how the white man keeps the brother-man down--even in a galaxy far far away. Check this shit. You got cracker farmboy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy blond hair blue eyes. Then you got Darth Vader, blackest brother in the galaxy. Nubian god!

What's a nubian?

Shut the fuck up! Now. Vader, he's a spiritual brother, down with the force and all that good shit. Then this cracker Skywalker gets his hands on a lightsaber, and the boy decides HE'S gonna run the whole fucking universe! Gets a whole KLAN of whites together and they go bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star! Now what the fuck do you call that?

Intergalatic civil war?

Gentrification!! They gonna drive out the black element to make the galaxy quote-unquote safe for white folks! In "Jedi," the most insulting installment when Vader's beautiful black visage is SULLIED when he pulls off his mask to reveal a feeble, crusty old white man! They trying to tell us that deep inside, we all wants to be WHITE!!!

Well, isn't that true?

Black rage!!! Black rage!!! I kill all white folks I lay my motherfuckin' eyes on!!

downhiller_1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
was a great read ROCH but i must have missede were the driving part cam into this;)

no racism here i never said an "N" did this an "N" word did that;)

RCOH

Eats Squid
was a great read ROCH but i must have missede were the driving part cam into this;)

no racism here i never said an "N" did this an "N" word did that;)
Dear God, thank you for all your blessings. You've given me so many things, like good health, nice parents, a nice truck, and what I'm told is a large penis and I'm very grateful. But I sure am worried about Farkin. In my heart, I still can't believe they tore down my posters but sometimes they do get so weird and angry. Please help them be happier people because they're so smart and sensitive and I love them so much. Also, I'm nervous about the election tomorrow and I guess I want and win and all but I know that's totally up to you. You'll decide who the best person is and I'll accept it, and forgive me for my sins whatever they may be. Amen.

cj.

Likes Dirt
Dear God, thank you for all your blessings. You've given me so many things, like good health, nice parents, a nice truck, and what I'm told is a large penis and I'm very grateful. But I sure am worried about Farkin. In my heart, I still can't believe they tore down my posters but sometimes they do get so weird and angry. Please help them be happier people because they're so smart and sensitive and I love them so much. Also, I'm nervous about the election tomorrow and I guess I want and win and all but I know that's totally up to you. You'll decide who the best person is and I'll accept it, and forgive me for my sins whatever they may be. Amen.

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
He's bringing out some super-cool cruise missile style heavy ordnance when everybody else in the thread seems to be throwing rusks and Duplo bricks at each other...
No rant, but Duplo!

The Pluck a Duck theme song popped into my head the other night, glorious memories.

Ah, the good old days.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
[rant]
stupid sudanese people that cant drive should be able to have licence.
i sat behind one doing 35 in a 70 zone make me angry(drops clutch in second leaves smoke infront of car hahaha)
I hope you hit a tree while doing that.
teachers again trying to be cops (so what if i came into the school sideways, bet you cant do better)[/rant]
So what? You could fucking kill someone!
wogs
wogs
wogs (wogs dont have blonde hair and have true blue aussie last names)
Ooooh sorry mr. "I'm more important cause my family came over on a boat slightly earlier." Get into your fucking SS ute with all your 'we're full fuck off' bullshit and gas yourself.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
For years in this industry, whenever an African American character, hero or villain, is introduced USUALLY by my white artist names. They got SLAPPED with racist names that singled them out as Negros! Now--my book, "White-Hating Coon", don't have any of that bullshit. The hero's name is Maleequa and he's descended from the black tribe that established the first society on the planet while all you European motherfuckers were all hiding out in caves 'n shit, terrified of the sun. He's a strong role-model that a young black reader can look up to. 'Cause I'm here to tell ya: the chickens are coming home to roost, y'all. The black man is no longer going to be playing the minstrel in the medium of comics and sci-fi fantasy. We're keeping it real! And we're going to get respect by any means necessary.

Ah, c'mon, that's a bunch of horseshit! Lando Calrissian was a black guy, y'know, he got to fly the Millenium Falcon! What's the matter with you!

Who said that?

I did. Lando Calrissian is a positive role-model in the realm of science fiction fantasy.

Hey, FUCK Lando Calrissian!

Uncle-Tom nigger, heh. Always some white boy gotta invoke the holy trilogy. Bust this! Those movies are about how the white man keeps the brother-man down--even in a galaxy far far away. Check this shit. You got cracker farmboy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy blond hair blue eyes. Then you got Darth Vader, blackest brother in the galaxy. Nubian god!

What's a nubian?

Shut the fuck up! Now. Vader, he's a spiritual brother, down with the force and all that good shit. Then this cracker Skywalker gets his hands on a lightsaber, and the boy decides HE'S gonna run the whole fucking universe! Gets a whole KLAN of whites together and they go bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star! Now what the fuck do you call that?

Intergalatic civil war?

Gentrification!! They gonna drive out the black element to make the galaxy quote-unquote safe for white folks! In "Jedi," the most insulting installment when Vader's beautiful black visage is SULLIED when he pulls off his mask to reveal a feeble, crusty old white man! They trying to tell us that deep inside, we all wants to be WHITE!!!

Well, isn't that true?

Black rage!!! Black rage!!! I kill all white folks I lay my motherfuckin' eyes on!!
I'm almost positive thats from Chasing Amy... Am I right? Its killing me.:confused:

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
my turn:

THOSE HOMOSEXUAL CHEAP Back-o-van-sale-item-at-markets BAPE aka Baby milo!!!!!!!!!!! that and fluro craze- makes you look like a douche
Sorry to those homosexual farkiners out there if i offened you

Status
Not open for further replies.