the right bike for me

tateops

Likes Bikes
hey everyone i currently own a diamondback topanga (hardtail) and i am wanting to upgrade, the catch is i like downhilling and freeriding especially rock gardens but realisticly i have to pedal up the hill and around where i live the tracks arnt all strickly speaking downhill or freeride but i can venture else where about once every fortnight, so should i keep the topanga and get stinky or a norco atomik or savage, or should i ditch the topanga and buy a norco six or a giant reign or something. also just wondering does it make you guys feel better having more suspension cause even when i ride xc i like to have 6inches oh well thanks guys

bhipsley

Likes Dirt
Not another "what bike should i get thread", there is a search button :rolleyes:

But anyway, i rekon ditch the ht and go for a giant reign i rekon, for what u wanna do it seems a good option

BTW this should be in parts and stuff/what should i buy :eek:

mpdowling

Likes Bikes and Dirt
its ok your a newby and all but,,, there is like a thread identical to yours like every day

if you do a quick search it will not only not waste our time, it would save you time,,

a search will take half an hour

a set of solid replies to your thread will take days

let other poeple do the work for you

in concluesion

search

marty

ps,, all this assingment writing is getting to me:eek:

baldychoko

Likes Dirt
Shameless plug

im selling a norco six on ebay for the right price........ it ends to night so bid check it out. (just do a search 4 05 norco six)