The Sat'dy City Ride - 260507.. (56k Warning)

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
We can't really man..that's like trying to drive off when the cops pull you over. It would have only ended in tears.

The problem is there's this big APEC (whatever the feck it's called) conference on at the moment, and the city has to be acting its best for all these world leaders. Which means there's a shitload of cops around, so if we had, apart from being whacked with a big fine if the same cops had caught us, they would have radio'd through to any others around and got them to stop us. It would have been pretty hard too in a group of 11.

But i like your thinking:D
PLUS, they had tazers and pepperspray.

wdshiver

Likes Dirt
Me trying my hand at the wallride. Cheers to Callan for taking the photo. Top bloke.
You got to be flippin made, he is a tosser :) Nice photo callan, its all in the camera seriously though.

Great photo's Tristan, Will definatley go to the next one.

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
Looks like a Werx frame on the Coppa bikes. Still, thats pretty cool. Victoria Police cruise around on Kona Kulas.

Excelent photography as well. That X-up over the stair gap looks pretty mean! Keep it up!

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Another photo added on the first page, first post. Can't believe i fogot that one. Shorty going hard on the wallride.

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We can't really man..that's like trying to drive off when the cops pull you over. It would have only ended in tears.

The problem is there's this big APEC (whatever the feck it's called) conference on at the moment, and the city has to be acting its best for all these world leaders. Which means there's a shitload of cops around, so if we had, apart from being whacked with a big fine if the same cops had caught us, they would have radio'd through to any others around and got them to stop us. It would have been pretty hard too in a group of 11.

But i like your thinking:D
PLUS, they had tazers and pepperspray.
aha that is funny, but like if use all split up and ran away i think use would of been alright..and even if they used there radio i would just dice into the shopping mall or a shop and cool down for a bit, re-group then get out of that part of the city as fast as possible:D.....

or you could have done the right thing like use did

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey nice photo's and riding there guys, just did the cops get up you for not having front brakes, because I know here in QLD, or where I live, if you have no front brakes, or any brakes for that matter, they will take your bike off you, or give you a fine. :mad:

bbaarrtt

Squid
Hey nice photo's and riding there guys, just did the cops get up you for not having front brakes, because I know here in QLD, or where I live, if you have no front brakes, or any brakes for that matter, they will take your bike off you, or give you a fine. :mad:

you could just say if you don't have a front brake, "i've got my foot"

hey tristan is the 5th pic St Andrews?

Last edited:

trent188

Likes Dirt

^^ haha that was so funny.

when we got around the corner i lent Haden My Pump but then just as he was
taking the pump off he broke the valve off so he borrowed some ones bike and them rde like 5 blocks to clarency street cyclery and then when he got back he spent like half an hour changing tubes only the break the valve again i swear that headen kid it just so Stupid some times
but that was the best city ride so far

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
when we got around the corner i lent Haden My Pump but then just as he was
taking the pump off he broke the valve off so he borrowed some ones bike and them rde like 5 blocks to clarency street cyclery and then when he got back he spent like half an hour changing tubes only the break the valve again i swear that headen kid it just so Stupid some times
but that was the best city ride so far
You. Need. To. Learn. To. Use. Full. Stops. Trent.