The Self Sufficient Bike Camping Thread.

mella060

Likes Dirt
Seems it doesn't take much to ruffle old Wazza's feathers. No offence but sometimes i wonder if the guy is on crack with some of the stuff he comes out with.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Will do QZ13 :)

I'd prefer a tent alchemist, but I'm sure the troll won't say no to the comfort of a good bridge.

WildWassa

Banned
Seems it doesn't take much to ruffle old Wazza's feathers. No offence but sometimes i wonder if the guy is on crack with some of the stuff he comes out with.
Why, because I don't tolerate disrespectful comments from halfwits or accept derogatory crap from bullshit artists, who actually don't do anything?

Some of you guys might like sucking up to each other, back slapping and pretending you're mates ... well go for it. Just don't expect a sycophantic change from me.

Me "on crack," that really is a stupid comment. I don't need crack to give rude dipsticks a serve ... not ever. Make sure you get that one right, OK.

Warren.

PS, by the way, I went for a ride ... http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=RrzKj&doc_id=8470&v=KB ... I still have several posts to enter in the journal.

Last edited:

lounge lizard

Likes Bikes
Wassa

"I can just hear it at Stromlo. "Which way do I lean?" "The same as me!" "... but I'm not around the corner yet and you are already two corners and a tabletop ahead!"

.........I sooo want to give that recumbent a go (@ stromlo) for the sheer bloodsport aspect of

it..........

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
A favourite book of mine called 'Off The Rails' by Tim Cope and Chris Hatherly in which the pair rode recumbents from Finland to China, across Russia, has a funny quote on their choice of bike. When they rode through Russia, all the kids wanted to try out the "couches on wheels."

WildWassa

Banned
Lounge Lizard, thank you Mate. I'm pleased that you like the post.

I still have a few day's riding to post about. A dozen photos still to post and to bring the stats and dates up to date. In a few days the journal will be finished.

Cheers.

Warren.

merc-blue

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys.
Just stumbled across bikepacking when doing research for backpacking stoves for a mate.
Queens birthday weekend i want to give this a go.
doing research...
Any one got any 1-2 night suggested rides? would need to be ride back to the stating point style thing.

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys.
Just stumbled across bikepacking when doing research for backpacking stoves for a mate.
Queens birthday weekend i want to give this a go.
doing research...
Any one got any 1-2 night suggested rides? would need to be ride back to the stating point style thing.
you could try starting from wisemans and head north for a day, thats if your in NSW.