The silly season has begun...

yakinAway

Likes Dirt
exams are almost over this time next week I will be hitting the local trails and waiting to go on holiday....

Im dreaming of sweet single track already n cant wait to get my trusty DH stead back......

Im all medically cleared to ride so eying up the drops n stairs at uni too

hmmm I think I have mountain:D bike fever

have a good one
YAK

oneshells

Cannon Fodder
Looking for suggestions...

Hi girls

Just stumbled across this website and thought someone might be able to help me.

My name is Michelle and i'm 22. I'm interested in trying mtbing because it looks like heaps of fun but i don't really know anything about the sport or anyone who is in to it. Just wondering if anyone can suggest a way i could try it around the Sydney/Wollongong area just for fun, i.e. is there anywhere that does beginners rides, workshops or anything of the like? I would obviously need to hire a bike and all of the appropriate gear.

Thanks for your help! :)

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
id help but i dot know sydney in the least, i suggest that you either repost this in the sydney girls ride thread or stat your own thread alot of the girls on here are in sydney and should beable to help you.
welcome to the site.

cheers
kristina:)

Bethany

Likes Bikes
hey

i am a total newbie to mountain biking as well. Its pretty easy to get started... Terra and I are riding on Saturday if youd like to join us?

TerraNik

Likes Dirt
hey

i am a total newbie to mountain biking as well. Its pretty easy to get started... Terra and I are riding on Saturday if youd like to join us?
Yeah you can come on Saturday... for sure (provided the track isn't burnt to ashes from the bushfires haha)

How tall are you? I might have a bike you can use... and a helmet... PM me if you're interested!

oneshells

Cannon Fodder
Thanks you guys are so generous!

Unfortunantly i won't be able to come this saturday because i have plans, but if you guys are going any other time and would have me along i would be stoked!

Bethany

Likes Bikes
hey oneshells... no worries about the weekend... The mountains seem to be on fire and all the parks are closed so we wont be goin.

We will go again. keep you posted ;)