The Squires Brewery Annual. Darling Harbour, Dec. 5th. TONIGHT.

Best date for a drinking session?

• 29th Nov

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • 5th Dec

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • 6th Dec

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • 9th Dec

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
OKAY>>>

To finalise at the last minute (of which I am the master), We will be meeting at Squires Brewery, Darling Harbour, at 6pm, tonight, the 5th of December, for a couple of bevvies. I'm bringing my street bike in, and depending on the weather will go cruising in search of any teetotalling city riders at some point thereafter, once we have drunk squires dry, or become energetic...

All welcome, will be great to see old and new farkin faces alike.

*EDIT: Poll Added. Can select as many as suit you. Names show up for who can make when... Biceps to the ready!

Last edited:

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds like a capital idea, forgo the pretense of riding and just get to the brewery. Sunday afternoons are made for this kind of thing, wouldn't mind getting dr...sorry reaquainted with some Farkiners.
Due to my avatar people often get the wrong impression about my drinking habits, so please don't mock me for enjoying my middy's of light.:D
I'll keep an eye on this space for updates.

Rik

logged out
Hell yeah, haven't had one of these in ages.

I don't drink anymore ( :eek::eek: ) but I'm good for any of those dates listed... being unemployed has its perks ;)

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
All those dates look good eh. As long as Dec 8 doesn't pop up, I'm in. Yeow

Edit: Get a poll going fella

Last edited:

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
6th is the best for me.

10th is a Monday BTW ;)

I do like the idea of linking it up with a city ride for old times sake...

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I'm in for the 5th or 8th. I reckon a cityride would be great. Let me know which bike to bring.

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
Wednesday looks the goods. I'm free and will be cruising the city from about 3 in the arvo, so ride/drink/ride/drink/ride (responsibly) people...

Meet at the brewery at about 5:30/6? Does that work?

Also partial to a quiet one on sunday arvo...

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Wednesday looks the goods. I'm free and will be cruising the city from about 3 in the arvo, so ride/drink/ride/drink/ride (responsibly) people...

Meet at the brewery at about 5:30/6? Does that work?

Also partial to a quiet one on sunday arvo...
Definitely up for a ride/drink/ride, 6 sounds good. Should I bring the roadie or something with a bit more bounce?

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
I vote for all of the above... ok Wed the 5th it is. I may be a little after 6 but I dont think we'll be moving too far from there that quickly... I hope

Binaural

Eats Squid
Landing from China on the 3rd, and after 3 weeks trying futilely to supervise a construction crew via the only translator in the world who only speaks one language I'm going to be in the mood for drinking. Any date after the 5th suits me :)

Rik

logged out
If I'm awake I'll be in for a cruise beforehand - have to sort out the nasty creaking noises the bike's making though, she's been a bit neglected of late :eek:
Let's confirm things: Meet Wed 5th, drinks 6pm Squire Brewhouse, meet up around 4-5pm for a city ride (nominate a location).