The stupid questions thread.

indica

Serial flasher
Mt Uncle distillery have some really good stuff. The vodka is great but the gin is superb, Australian botanicals and a lovely lingering after taste...

Well, if I din't have a lot to think about before, I do now! Cheers, for all your help guys. I'll have to get looking at what's out there. Maybe I'll just have to "sample" some different spirits to see which one I should get. And thanks Opsi for some alternate ideas. The Zippo idea sounds pretty good, too.

moorey

call me Mia
Fark, those are clichéd and lame ideas......, alcohol (any), pewter tankards and Zippo lighters..., why not go for a full house and throw a hip flask and a blow up sheep sex doll in the mix.:smash:
Do I have a better suggestion? Hell no! That's not how I swing, baby :flypig:

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
An emgraved leatherman would be way better. ~$100 for a pst-II, one of their best, and it will last forever. Mine is currently 12 years old and well loved but it's never let me down and has much more practical tools for a non cyclist.

wombat

Lives in a hole
I got a zippo as a present, it's shiny. I don't smoke though, and on the occassion I do have use for it the fucking thing always seems to be empty; I refill it, don't touch it for a while and the next time it's empty again. What the hell?

MrZ32

Likes Dirt
I got a zippo as a present, it's shiny. I don't smoke though, and on the occassion I do have use for it the fucking thing always seems to be empty; I refill it, don't touch it for a while and the next time it's empty again. What the hell?
The downside of a volatile fluid, it has a very low boiling point (as well as flashpoint) which is why it's easy to lite because what actually burns is the vapour. Consequently, they like to evaporate rather quickly.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Psychologists reckon that more often than not an experience will provide longer lasting happiness than a physical purchase - the reason being that memories last forever however items can go out of fashion, become obsolete or just plain neglected.

With this in mind I suggest a voucher for two laydeez at The Daily Planet!

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The only tequila I've had that I could actually drink (as opposed to just throwing back) was something in a little, short, stout bottle, with a name that started with "herr..." or something. I was told it was stupidly expensive, but it was also incredibly smooth and flavourful, definately not the sort of thing you have for shots.
Herra.... oh damn you beat me to it. Herradura reposado and anejo are also both very good.

Lagavulin is my favourite scotch whisky- POSM I find myself loving you more yet again!

Sazerac wins for rye though

*alcohol nerd shall retreat back to my corner now*

J

JaRedy

Since the Earth rotates counterclockwise, at what point will it unscrew from its axis?

Rob_74

Likes Dirt
Try the fish :cheer2:
How did you pull up after your unpleasantness, arse eyes?
u stalking me ass hat?

still pulling up... shiners gone down which is good but still lots of little bits of skin need to grow back.

still dont really remember what happened...

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Calf muscles that are tight as f*ck. How the hell can I fix them.

And before you tell me to stretch like a smart ass.... they just aren't releasing. I used to walk on my toes when I was a kid (going on... nearly 20 years now). Between that and riding they're pretty shit. To the point where a physio said I may have to get them cut and reset.

That obviously terrifies me soo..... solutions? Is this a physio deal or what? :(

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Calf muscles that are tight as f*ck. How the hell can I fix them.

And before you tell me to stretch like a smart ass.... they just aren't releasing. I used to walk on my toes when I was a kid (going on... nearly 20 years now). Between that and riding they're pretty shit. To the point where a physio said I may have to get them cut and reset.

That obviously terrifies me soo..... solutions? Is this a physio deal or what? :(
Put veet cream on your nuts. It will make you forget about your calves in a hurry.