The stupid questions thread.

0psi

Eats Squid
What about when I cupcake someone....assuming I can get my hand down inside my space suit?
Won't work. It's a little known fact that the space suit is just an elaborate NASA joke. You can quite happily survive in space with Scuba gear and a down jacket but NASA boffins (probably upset that the nerds weren't allowed into space) thought it would be much funnier if they designed a self contained atmosphere for the Astronauts so they'd cupcake themselves every time they passed gas.
If you go to NASA and ask to see a space suit you'll be met with blank stares. You need to ask for the MOAC.

On an off note- I don't know what it's like these days now that the US doesn't have a space program but I visited the Kennedy Space centre in the early nineties and it was awesome. Playing with an actual space suit was pretty rad, as was wondering around the crawler thingy they use to move the shuttles to the launch pad. Oh, and seeing the Endevour shuttle landing was pretty badass too. I think it would still be worth a visit these days, the museum with replica moon buggies and old rockets was also really cool.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Bookmarked :behindsofa:
Well, having a look at all the case studies, typically it's a happily married man, with children, around the early 40's the wife and kids are away for a weekend, and next thing they know they have a large foreign object lodged up their bum. Sound familiar? :hungry:

Best thing to do is pull the end off the floor pump hose, slide it in past the 2lt coke bottle and pump some air, the bottle will pop right out. as the negative air pressure becomes positive, love teaching boyles law to under graduates, they NEVER forget it.

0psi

Eats Squid
Well, having a look at all the case studies, typically it's a happily married man, with children, around the early 40's the wife and kids are away for a weekend, and next thing they know they have a large foreign object lodged up their bum.
That almost never happens. . . . You'd be amazed how many people 'fell over and landed on _________'.

According to a paramedic friend that's the stock line that everyone uses.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
That almost never happens. . . . You'd be amazed how many people 'fell over and landed on _________'.

According to a paramedic friend that's the stock line that everyone uses.
or in the cases where it's the TV remote, that was probably inserted by the wife...

rumblefish

Likes Dirt
Another unlikely story

Friends of my in-laws were embarrassed when the husband’s penis got stuck in the vacuum cleaner. The couple said that they accidentally broke a glass while he was lying in bed in the nude and the broken bits fell on him. To clean it up she got the vacuum cleaner and next thing you know they are heading to the hospital.

J

JaRedy

"and next thing you know"

hah, sureee

Last edited by a moderator: