The stupid questions thread.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, I have made sbit up like that when someone notices I put the front tyre on backwards... you know this way for traction so you flip it around for braking? You fuckwit.

Quietly change it latter...
Its also good for pulling logs up steep banks in reverse.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Why do so many people get around with sad faces? I saw a lot of people today with the facial expression I would expect to see if I was pissing into their first coffee of the day.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
All the talk about dirty old Don Bourke seems to have died off. Has he slipped the noose? Is there nothing he won't try and fuck? Maybe this is the best method for picking bread fruit?

Screenshot_20180305-231916.png

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
He has gone to ground it seems. It all goes nuts for a week until a new headline pops up.

Apparently cheating in Cricket is all the rage now then getting wives/partners with some screentime to state 'we need to be there for our children now' and other preplanned rubbish that the unwashed masses lap up to be entertained till the next storm in a teacup.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
He has gone to ground it seems. It all goes nuts for a week until a new headline pops up.

Apparently cheating in Cricket is all the rage now then getting wives/partners with some screentime to state 'we need to be there for our children now' and other preplanned rubbish that the unwashed masses lap up to be entertained till the next storm in a teacup.

Don Burke played cricket for Australia? Fixing the pitches no doubt!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What would he use for ball tampering?

How is a piece of sand paper an incidental spur of the moment option for ball tampering in a changeroom discussion? Is it common for this sort of thing to just be laying around?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Sandpaper is used to sand the bat faces, remove old ball marks and dings. So plenty around. I used it on the edges mostly...

The impact of a bit of roughage on one side of the ball is amazing. During net sessions we would score one side of the ball with an X using a bottle top. Mostly to teach youngsters how to handle a swinging ball. Anyone could swing the thing. I was in the team as a swing bowler and using that ball would usually aim off the pitch and let it come back. Great fun and a good training aid but never taken into a match though I only ever played regional firsts and district. Not good enough to trouble the selectors.

moorey

call me Mia
No use teaching them to swing a ball they can’t use....then not be able to swing the mall they do use....
Just sayin.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
What would he use for ball tampering?
Don Burke is such a player that I'm sure he would use the 2 day stubble on his shaven nutsack to scratch up the cricket ball.

I bet he waxes his landing gear every few days to make sure the ladies are always satisfied with his Don style luuuurrrviinnnn.