The stupid questions thread.

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
back on topic, here's a stupid question...

Can you ever get sick of ALIENS?
Never. Best movies ever made! I still watch through them all from time to time. Someone needs to make a Alien V Predator V Terminator....

lawno

Likes Bikes
Why does the common cold still exist? Wouldn't the caveman have thought to have killed the bastard with the runny nose?
Because the common cold is never the same cold each season, the virus mutates so it disguise itself from our B memory cells, that is why we can never stop it, it is always a new disease.

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
You're right.

Fast and Furious, removed all excess verbiage, brought back the now failed actors from the first, and basically re-filmed the whole movie.

I guess if juxtaposed against the likes of the Justin Bieber movie (which coincidently has a similar target audience), it probably isn't so bad.
Yeh because Paul Walker and Vin Diesel have done nothing since the first movie :rolleyes: .

I don't see teenage girls as the target audience for a car movie, maybe you're a little more lost then me.

hayden olsen

Likes Bikes
cant people sue all these fast food places for false advertising ?? never once have i bought a meal from maccas for example that actually looked like what it was on the menu or adds,

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
cant people sue all these fast food places for false advertising ?? never once have i bought a meal from maccas for example that actually looked like what it was on the menu or adds,
I'm pretty sure a few people have tried, Not sure if they won or not. Probably not though, the judge would just laugh and hand the win to McD's.

Is Foxtel and Cable internet run on the same line through the street? Our internet uses old Foxtel cable in the house but I don't know if they split it or not... Reason being, our Foxtel has very bad signal at the moment (1/2 the channels simply don't work) and coincidentaly I'm having internet issues. Not really speed issues (Speed test of 18Mbps) but intermittent disconnects or occasional dial-up speed. Dodgy cable?

My area did get flooded hardcore... but it's been awhile since then! Haven't had a problem until now.

hayden olsen

Likes Bikes
I'm pretty sure a few people have tried, Not sure if they won or not. Probably not though, the judge would just laugh and hand the win to McD's.

Is Foxtel and Cable internet run on the same line through the street? Our internet uses old Foxtel cable in the house but I don't know if they split it or not... Reason being, our Foxtel has very bad signal at the moment (1/2 the channels simply don't work) and coincidentaly I'm having internet issues. Not really speed issues (Speed test of 18Mbps) but intermittent disconnects or occasional dial-up speed. Dodgy cable?

My area did get flooded hardcore... but it's been awhile since then! Haven't had a problem until now.
true i guess maccas has alot more money to spend then me haha, and thats a bit of a coincidence because our foxtel had screwed up since last friday and last night it instantly started to work again, we called up and booked someone to come in but we cancelled because it started again, just leave it alone for afew days if thats possible and it will come back (thats what we did and it worked)

J

JaRedy

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Honestly, what?
That sentence makes no sense to me no matter how I read it.
My brain must be doing something strange cause it seems other people knew what you meant.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you go to a religious specific school, eg: a Catholic school. Even if it's not classified as a private school you can still call it private because they don't allow other religions in, eg: Jewish?

fairy1

Banned
If you go to a religious specific school, eg: a Catholic school. Even if it's not classified as a private school you can still call it private because they don't allow other religions in, eg: Jewish?
Is that a statement or a question?

Last edited:

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
so what is it with guys and skinny-leg jeans? surely they can't be comfortable? and don't get me started on the hair....
You know, back in the days when harmonix had a mullet down to his waist, a megadeth T-shirt, some reebok pumps and a red flanny... his black levi stretch jeans were so damn comfy.
You had to peel em off, but they were super comfy.

And chixdiggit.

But then my hair fell out... and I swapped 4 wheels for two.

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so what is it with guys and skinny-leg jeans? surely they can't be comfortable? and don't get me started on the hair....
You talking slim fitting or the real skin tight skinny jeans?

I wear a version of skinny and it's fairly slim, but there's room everywhere. Very comfortable! I find Regular fit/straight cuts too baggy.

Full on girl jean Skinnys do feel pretty good sometimes but not for long. I wore a pair twice but got rid of them. They felt weird.. For a full night out they really do get uncomfortable! and you can look like an idiot. Depends on your body type tho.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you ever wear fitting jeans, you'll find that they are actually quite comfortable...

And the hair? What's wrong with it? Would you prefer us to be sporting something that appeals to your...youthful side?