The Ultimate Upgrade?

CHEWY

Eats Squid
i think they look pretty tryhard cappy. black and white rims if u want something that looks bad ass

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Yeah, but wouldn't it be cool to be doing a big superman at night with the big words lit up on your wheels - front: "FUCK" and back: "YOU"

Siiiiiiiick!

Oh yeah... apologies for bad language.... I couldn't think of anything other phrase that says so much in two words.

Am I in trouble now, admins?

notb4dinner

Likes Dirt
Yeah, but wouldn't it be cool to be doing a big superman at night with the big words lit up on your wheels - front: "FUCK" and back: "YOU"

Siiiiiiiick!
Indeed it would. The thing that really appeals to me is their ability to COMPLETELY freak out drunk/old/really young people. Can you imagine stumbling down the street after a long night and seeing some dude whizz past with writing in his wheels?

Adi

It's my birthday!
Spokey Dokeys = 50 bucks
A good night out with your mates = 20 bucks

The look on old peoples and drunk peoples faces...

Priceless :lol:

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
notb4dinner said:
The thing that really appeals to me is their ability to COMPLETELY freak out drunk/old/really young people. Can you imagine stumbling down the street after a long night and seeing some dude whizz past with writing in his wheels?
Yeah... but since I can't afford spending that much money on eye-candy for the bike... I'll just keep working on getting my manuals looking like the 70 mph Bobby Root style. Should get the same reaction, and a lot cheaper! 8)

Well, excluding any medical costs in the progression to getting my manuals to that point... :wink: