The weekend DJ session

louie

Banned
sweet vid dude, post up the pictures too.
btw
spam in the blue shirt with orange bighit(not his) and is also the guy in the grey shirt with the sasquatch and pyslos doing whips near the end(there brothers)
djcraze im thinking would be the kid at castle cove(dont know him)
louie(me)in the blue shirt, blue helmet, green bike

o yeah and change the name before you get flamed

max shredor dont mean do be a dick head but did u go down to the cc jumps this weekend are u zids friends u can u plese leaVE our jumps they way they are not put carpet in holes and never jump when its wet.Also buy putting our carpet in holes it rained the other night and there was alot of water in the holes and we need carpet to put on the jumps we fixed and the carpet is soaking wet in the bottom of a coffin, so it was 2 heavy and muddy 2 get it out. also u moved the roll in (well i think it was u guys)next time if u ride our jumps dont touch anything leave it and if u dont like it go build ur own jumps. or piss off we are all verry annoyed at u guys because we wanted 2 ride on monday but we couldent because of u guys

Extreme Hucker

Likes Dirt
On a less violent term, adding to what sam and nicho have to say, please do not ride when it has been raining that is our only building time we get becasue it is so dry down there. And about the ladder, yeh never move any thing around down there, we have our place set to what we like it to be not yours. Anywho hope you liked it!

Darian

zids

Likes Dirt
correction sam, my little bro's friend, i dont want to be associated with this. though however i owuld like to say, to anybody visiting any body else's jump spots, dont touch naything! it just pisses off the peopel who have gievn up hours and hours of their time to build the jumps. also think before you jump, if it just stopped raining unless your and absolute fool you should realise that you are going to erode the lip and downramp extremely wuickly and destoy the jumps, dont do it!

happy riding ;)

Smokey McPot

Likes Dirt
I mean honestly are u that frigen stupid in the head to come to someone elses jumps IN THE RAIN and move everything around and change it to suit ur crappy needs? Gosh Frigen Idiot!

PS Dont Come Back!!!