The "Where to get it." thread.

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dr Pepper for less than $30 for a carton of 10?
I know up here the Spar handymarts stock a lot of different soft drinks including dr pepper for around $1.10 a can so maybe they can sell you cartons for cheap. I can look into it for you if you like.

Joy

Likes Dirt
I know up here the Spar handymarts stock a lot of different soft drinks including dr pepper for around $1.10 a can so maybe they can sell you cartons for cheap. I can look into it for you if you like.
Yeah I bought a carton from the Spar in Westbrook last time and it was like $30. Heading up to Toowoomba today so I'll double check

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Where can I get Potassium Nitrate? About a kilo.

I purchased some a few years ago and then got blacklisted from the chemical company after all the terrorism laws came in and they don't sell to individuals now, only universities or legitimate laboratories.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Where can I get Potassium Nitrate? About a kilo.

I purchased some a few years ago and then got blacklisted from the chemical company after all the terrorism laws came in and they don't sell to individuals now, only universities or legitimate laboratories.
I'll bite. What the HELL do you want that for?!

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
I'll bite. What the HELL do you want that for?!
To make home made rocket engines.
They (Dawn Trading) aren't importing the G class rockets into Australia anymore, so I want to make my own. (Don't worry, Iv'e made 'em before).

This is my last attempt at the sound barrier. I didn't hear a sonic boom on my last attempt, and a mate has challenged me so I want to try again.

[video=youtube;Do2X201XA14]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do2X201XA14[/video]

Last edited: