The Worst Place You've Thrown Up.

threw up once in the middle of fremantle, outside timezone on a friday arvo/night. opened my eyes to see a smartly dressed businessman walking away in vomit covered shoes...

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
My mates new years party, his father was a teacher at my school.

Was up on the balcony, anyway to set some background information. I'm allergic to most types of beers, the yeast kills me, one sip and I'll throw it all straight up.
So thought I would give it a go again, and yeah it came back up. Onto his dad, my economics teacher. That went down well.

I never did like that guy.

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Last night i apparently managed to spew on a maccas table...whilst i had my head and arms resting on the table. Explains the stains along the arms of my jumper and the peculuar smell on my forehead. Luckily I was quick enough to get away from it before it dripped off the side and onto my lap.

Not cool!

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Last night i apparently managed to spew on a maccas table...whilst i had my head and arms resting on the table. Explains the stains along the arms of my jumper and the peculuar smell on my forehead. Luckily I was quick enough to get away from it before it dripped off the side and onto my lap.

Not cool!
Dude thats nasty! You just gave me an idea though:

How about a spew whilst planking lol!

Matt H

Eats Squid

Not cool!
Maccas at central station? I've seen some rank shit happen there.

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Filled up a vomit bag in two heaves on Friday night on the plane to come home from Tokyo, before we'd left the terminal.

I then proceeded to vomit/retch/whatever 4 more times, most of which had nothing, just extreme discomfort. Fuckin' awesome fun.

Wooly

Likes Dirt
for those who are familiar with Phillip Island.

The middle of Church Street on NYE, in front of about 100 schoolies kids, i was officially a Toolie aaaaaand yeah, after a lot of vodka.

I got a cheer though, and i think the majority of them yelled Taxi..

fish n chips, everywhere.

DWNHLR01

Likes Dirt
Just about every kerb inlet pit walking from house a to house b….about 1km walk. Pretty trashed.

Um…When I was about 16, sitting in the lounge with the family…look at my sister…”I’m gonna pu…..RALLLLLLPPPPH” all over her, lounge, me…Funny thing is we’ve both never drank strawberry milk since hahaha.

Tons of times in clubs….clogged a toilet in a bar with some kind of rank, black, onion, rum, Sambuca, burger, beer combo…Took one look, chundered again.

Was at my gf at the time house, had a few beers during the day watching her play sports then a few OP rums later on that night….woke up in the middle of the night, ohhhh fuuuck, run to the bog, slipped on the tiles, started puking….basically painted the hallway.

Cuthbert

Likes Dirt
Had a mate who after a big night & feeling green grabbed a saucepan from the kitchen before going to bed, and it was used several times before dawn. Didn't realise til the next morning but he had unfortunately grabbed the strainer by mistake......

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In my own bed after a bottle of tequila but the worst thing I have done on the sauce is take a leak on my little sisters desk on christmas eve three years ago.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
back in my young and stupid days, at an outdoor party one night i threw up about a litre of cheap port into the lap of the guy sitting next to me, who'd been trying to chat me up all night.

i'm still embarrassed, 20 years later.

fairy1

Banned
Was trying to work out how long salsa stays good in the fridge, now I know it's <two weeks. It still tasted good going down, coming back up, that's a negatory, my guts are doing flips.

Darwin will get me one day.

cretin...rider

Likes Dirt
Oh the fun times I have power spewing over stuff.

My favourite was when i was on a roady to this party, had a couple to many beers on a bumpy road. Anyway, he drives a commodore (don't know why i hadn't previously vomited on it) which he loves dearly, 50kms to go and the loved commodore was filled with vom, air vents carpet console everything... never let me in it again?

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
was in a club in Bali talking to a mate, I had to talk real close to his ear as the music was pumping, halfway through the conversation I throw up all over his shoulder and down his back, the fucker was so drunk he doesn't even realize so I use the shirt he wasn't wearing to mop it all up as he's still talking

aceblueheeler1992

Likes Dirt
hahah ^^^enjoyed that. I once ate spag bol around 7pm (dinner), got hammered, and passed out and vomited around 2am..and so on.woke up with my mate pased out next to me spag bol (complete, this is what amazes me as to why it was still in good condition, as if it just came out from the stove).completely all over myself and all over his shoulder/face. was the worst standing up and peeling crusty spag bol vomit , even in the shower i felt dirty..

the above post reminds me of the times where I decide to be sober or I see mates after they have been out and I am sober. The stuff you notice/can do to them is insane, like if you spill something on them/vomit they wouldn't notice.