The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

Flow-Rider

Burner
I'll watch that in a bit!

I'm part of a group aiming to raise $6m from the Government to turn Smithfield into the next Blue Derby. That includes planning a green, blue and black trail from Kuranda to Smithfield!
Sounds like great news if they can get a decent network going, do you know if the cable car access for mountain bikes went ahead?

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Sounds like great news if they can get a decent network going, do you know if the cable car access for mountain bikes went ahead?
I think it has some buy in from Sky Rail, I'll find out more on the 15th when Council host a forum with Local, State and Federal representatives as well as Glen Jacobs and Dorset Shire CEO (Blue Derby).

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'll watch that in a bit!

I'm part of a group aiming to raise $6m from the Government to turn Smithfield into the next Blue Derby. That includes planning a green, blue and black trail from Kuranda to Smithfield!
You'll want to work out how to fuck the tropical heat and humidity off to make that work.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Or the poor sods that don't have a Paradox of any size.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
I only have 3 basic measurements that I worry about from years of riding different bike setups, BB height from the ground, pedals to the centre of the saddle height and centre of the saddle to the centre of the handle bars on the stem. If the frame allows me to get these lengths right, I know the frame will generally fit me. I personally don't like overly long wheelbases on Mountain bikes, all the rest I can adjust fairly easily, but I wouldn't set up my XC bike the same as I would my Enduro bike either. Handle bars I can change at anytime but I usually feel more comfortable around the 740 mark. The best thing is to try different sizes and see what suits you best or what you feel comfortable on.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I suspect I would welcome an extra 10-20mm of reach on my bike but it could just be that I have shit balance and I don't get low enough to stop me feel like I'm catapulting myself over the bars at times! Heels down!!

Flow-Rider

Burner
I suspect I would welcome an extra 10-20mm of reach on my bike but it could just be that I have shit balance and I don't get low enough to stop me feel like I'm catapulting myself over the bars at times! Heels down!!
I think there are a lot of genetic variations in body types, I dare say averages of bike sizing might not always be correct.