There can only be one

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No! No more.

What does one need to buy to exude exclusivity around here? Trek?

26 inch seems to be working well for the few of us still rocking it old school. If you want in I have some wheels...

That offer isn't desperate enough. Of he is desperate, he will go lower. Then you can get it all yellow blue and go banana man as per @the drizzle

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
So nearly $5k for a blemished frame and shock? Sorry, did someone move the bargain goalposts or am I not using google correctly?

Jpez

Down on the left!
So nearly $5k for a blemished frame and shock? Sorry, did someone move the bargain goalposts or am I not using google correctly?
Depends what game game you’re playing I suppose. There’s some nice Polygons going around if that’s your jam.
It was more like $4,300 with frame and shock.

kten

Depends what game game you’re playing I suppose. There’s some nice Polygons going around if that’s your jam.
It was more like $4,300 with frame and shock.
It's a bargain for such an exclusive item....is that better?

I'll just go and check out some of those Polywaffles you mentioned...

Jpez

Down on the left!
It's a bargain for such an exclusive item....is that better?

I'll just go and check out some of those Polywaffles you mentioned...
Is it the price itself for these frames you object to or the fact it’s got a scratch?
The retail cost for these frames is comparable of even cheaper than many , oh I hate to say the word- boutique frames out there.
the fact it’s got a tiny scratch is irrelevant to me as once the shock hardware is on it becomes invisible and most importantly it’s a mountain bike. It’s going to collect more.
The fact it’s being offered with $800 off for a scratch and a half price quality shock to me does make it a bargain for the quality of bike it is.
Anyway this is isn’t my thread so I’ll leave it there.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Is it the price itself for these frames you object to or the fact it’s got a scratch?
The retail cost for these frames is comparable of even cheaper than many , oh I hate to say the word- boutique frames out there.
the fact it’s got a tiny scratch is irrelevant to me as once the shock hardware is on it becomes invisible and most importantly it’s a mountain bike. It’s going to collect more.
The fact it’s being offered with $800 off for a scratch and a half price quality shock to me does make it a bargain for the quality of bike it is.
No no, you can't leave yet... did you buy it? Or does someone need to slap you across the face with a Big Banana?

kten

As you asked....yeah the price of the frames (all brands) are fully ridiculous.

The scratch I don't care about.

This in no way stops me from spending way too much money on them either but I just don't like to let go of reality for one second in believing that most things mtb are bargains.

Have you bought it yet?

Before I do :p

Jpez

Down on the left!
Ok, despite my profile pic I just can’t see myself sitting on a bright yellow banana so am going to put an order in for a black one.
So if anyone is interested in the yellow frame it is available.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Ok, despite my profile pic I just can’t see myself sitting on a bright yellow banana so am going to put an order in for a black one.
So if anyone is interested in the yellow frame it is available.
Whatever the delivery months is, add 6 months :p

With bike frames and coronavirus, the ole saying - A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush - applies.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Whatever the delivery months is, add 6 months :p

With bike frames and coronavirus, the ole saying - A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush - applies.
Ben seemed to be confident in this run and I insisted it get sent straight to me and not the flakey distro.
but yes. Point taken!