TheVishfiles8 *Edit* (Part1 & Part2) *ON FARKIN SERVER!!

thevish

Likes Dirt
fattyandthepiemakers said:
love all ur movies man :D
Just one problem, same music...
Put in some Led Zeppelin or Black Sabbath or somethn, not just Linkin Park.
Other than that, perfect. How many cameras can u use at once?
Cheerrs Udi, the stuff you sold me ages ago.. is still on my hard rock and going strong hehe.

Fatty: dude... i loves the 80's but i can't just put it anywhere... linkin is a General sorta band.. most people sorta like em.. or they like them and are sick of them already..
Actully i Really don't listen to linkin or any sorta of music.. if i had time to write my own and edit to that, i would.. i hate the lyrics to most songs these days.. Thehy are like verbal diahorrea <--spell check

but because i have so little time .. i have to just find something and go with that.. linkin is Great for editing to.. they leave space and room through out the song, not really busy like blink or millen collin or rise against..
anyways
just hang around dude.. there's plkenty more vids coming up.. so i'll prolly spoce shit up with Van halen and ZZtop

vish-ari-doo-da

tenny

Likes Bikes
sik flik

thats tits!!!!
thats what we need.... a bit of creativity in the MTB world... if skaters can do it then why not riders. I saw this skate vid once where they had used special effects to make the boards invisible... they were just hovering around over the ground and it looked wicked.... bigger budget tho...
anyway, keep it up... looks fun to make as well

thevish

Likes Dirt
888_SANCHEZ said:
Help me vish!!:eek: I cant play it.. but i cant find the codec thingy.. got a direct link to it??

Kai
since i got smashed for over charges on my hosting plan.. i'm not sure it's a good idea for me to give out the 355meg one.. so i'll keep it for the local guys here..

the direct limk for the WMV is on the first post.. you've got 2 choices... part 1 and 2 or the full length at a lower Quality.

thanks tenny.. mybe one day i could should a full mtb movie with proper actors and stunts etc etc.. got a couple million lying around?
:p

thevish

Likes Dirt
register: dude, it's so hard to make a movie on ya own, i went riding today just to film for the skit.. but seriously.. i now understand why in the movie buisness.. they have a director, a camera man, lighting, script writting, story boarding, makeup, walldrobe, grip, contenuity, and producers all designated into there own category..also ..let's not forget that they have there assistants
assistant producer, director etc etc...
and Each position requires alot of Effort on each part... so for one dickhead like myself.. to actully come out with anything thats actully good" in the movie world?
Forget it dood.. i Was sitting in the Car Driving to the Trail today still thinking about how the Story's gunna go.. let alone the angles And stuff..
the Skit i did for tvf 8 is so so so cheesey.. and it was too long. some off the guy's there Gave input on some of those Shot's... which is so much appreciate . it's so fucken hard.. it's easy to sit back cratic and saying.. oh yeah.. that skit.. so long.. so crap.. or that was a good Skit or Whatever.. But untill you actully shoot one yourself.. and you have a mind overload of idea's flooding in while your shooting it.. then you'll understand.
by the Way.. there's also post production, Music and the Audio department
(foley/footsteps etc etc) ss there you have it.. unless you wanna come up with some idea's for future skits.. jot em down and Pm me dude.. i love going through story board idea's.
BTW.. i've redone the site.. well, it's not finished.. and the links won't be workin till tomorrow.. but i've learnt how to use photoshop. so no my site won't be so cheesey.
vish

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
fair enough vish, i didnt realise it took so long to do them all, and you movies are so much more impressive now(not that they wernt before). and if/when i get some ideas ill be sure to pm you.

blake

tenny

Likes Bikes
tvf

just downloaded all the ones off the site... love 'em.
that one with the new bike was a pisser... ahah was that toilet paper?!?!?
Gets me really amped to ride... the serious riding that is, not the toilet paper :p
some of those crashes are pretty narly.. that lake jump to busted rim was funny too... had no troubles with the codecs and site was working perfectly... when is the next installment?

thevish

Likes Dirt
hehe thank tenny.. yeah that was dunny paper.. its was still good to use after the scene too :p
the next installment won't be till christmas or so, getting busy here.. so yeah.
glad you liked them, personally.. i think they suck.. you can only take so much of your self and editing.. then you start feeling sick. yes.. i'd like to be the last person to say.. i am a wanker!
one day i'd like to not be an asshole.. and treat people with respect including my wife.. and all those Around me..i might even start thinking about someone other than myself...???? a change is as good as a holiday i hear.
sorry for the self pitty trip hehe

Last edited:

thevish

Likes Dirt
fattyandthepiemakers said:
The idiot that cant ride a bike in the skit kinda reminds me of myself and my ability on a bike...
ha! no ways dude.. no one could be more retard on a pushie than that guy.. suited to part perfectly