Things The Forum Must Stop Doing Immediately

NCR600

Likes Dirt
Because I'm a grumpy old man.

1. Saying "Much". It makes you sound like a 16 year old middle class English school girl. Annoying much?

2. Saying FTW if you are not a hairy arsed biker. It stands for "Fuck The World" or if you're polite "Forever Two Wheels" It is not an adjective to be used after something you like. STP's DO NOT Fuck The World. Living as an outlaw outside of society's mores and social codes does though.

3. Ironic text/MSN speak is just as bad as any other text/MSN speak. Stop it now.

Your turn.

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Because I'm a grumpy old man.

1. Saying "Much". It makes you sound like a 16 year old middle class English school girl. Annoying much?

2. Saying FTW if you are not a hairy arsed biker. It stands for "Fuck The World" or if you're polite "Forever Two Wheels" It is not an adjective to be used after something you like. STP's DO NOT Fuck The World. Living as an outlaw outside of society's mores and social codes does though.

3. Ironic text/MSN speak is just as bad as any other text/MSN speak. Stop it now.

Your turn.
I always though FTW was for the win... or did i miss the sarcasm then?

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
I think it is also an abbreviation for "For the Win" for example; Bikes FTW

Failing that I have been mislead and agree that it must be stopped.

EDIT: Damn Beaten by afew people

kjf

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When People Type With A Capital Letter At The Start Of Every Word.

NCR600

Likes Dirt
4. Old members who think they understand the hip acronyms.
5. Appropriating acronyms that have been around since the mid 1960's and making them mean something else entirely, thus confusing the already easily confused.

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
5. Appropriating acronyms that have been around since the mid 1960's and making them mean something else entirely, thus confusing the already easily confused.
6. Stop Acronyms FULL STOP! (STP owners are in a bit of strife then eh?)

I had no idea what FTW meant before this...It really is stupid.

'Ross

Eats Squid

Yes Yes Yes Yes! I was even going to mention this in my thread about crap spelling. The two most annoying are 'got' and 'much'.

Got annoying language?

Annoying language much?

Infuriating from my point of view at least:mad:.