thinking of upgrading ??

crim 87

Likes Dirt
i bought a scott spark 70 about 7 months ago and love the thing , but im thinking of getting a specialized stumpy comp evo 29er. just wondering if anyone else has made the switch to 29er and give me and feedback and if its worth the change cheers

ChopSticks

Banned
i bought a scott spark 70 about 7 months ago and love the thing , but im thinking of getting a specialized stumpy comp evo 29er. just wondering if anyone else has made the switch to 29er and give me and feedback and if its worth the change cheers
I think there's about a million threads on this topic and partly why you haven't had a single reply simply becuase its been done to death!

google is your answer for 26 vs 29

moorey

call me Mia
I think there's about a million threads on this topic and partly why you haven't had a single reply simply becuase its been done to death!

google is your answer for 26 vs 29
A whole hour, on a Sunday afternoon, and no reply. What's up with all you web wheelers?:noidea:

crim 87

Likes Dirt
i was just hoping for some feedback specifically from someone who previously had a 26 inch dually and went to a 29 inch stumpy.

charlieking97

Likes Dirt
there have to be at least 10000 threads about this. and i am sure it would be pretty much the same points for a stumpy and other 29ers. get reading, then post.