This Dude is Hardcore

blt2ride

Likes Dirt
jamsta said:
:eek: sure is.

I love his priorities; leave girlfriend, save bike! :p
Well, that's one way to look at it... :D However, I believe that his friend was airlifted to the hospital, after she suffered a really bad cut to her leg.

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
Disaster struck Samantha Phillips of Team Bike Shop/Bicycle Café on the descent of the Harley Pass. She crashed hard in the rocks, opening a deep gash in her knee and cutting major ligaments in the process. Her team-mate Tom Zidek earned a medal of honour on the day-after piggybacking her up the hill where she was evacuated by helicopter, he tied her bike to his back and rode it to the finish, including the entire technical descent.
not a bad effort.
ASH

RCOH

Eats Squid
Is this beause if both bikes finish race/stage it counts as if both riders finished?

If not, why would he do that? :confused:

gnarly_rider

Likes Dirt
Probably cause it was easier than riding out on just his bike, walking all the way back in (and up) and then riding hers out.

m_g

Likes Dirt
isnt that how everyone trains?? :D
I feel like Im flying on race day when I take that 2nd bike off my back!!

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Clearly the bikes are geared differently, so when he has to go uphill he switches to the bike with better pedaling ability. Its common sense.

slo

Likes Dirt
and1 said:
Clearly the bikes are geared differently, so when he has to go uphill he switches to the bike with better pedaling ability. Its common sense.

i like your theory.... im going to drop another 4000+ dollars into a new bicycle so i can give it a crack :D