VIC This is sold!

airickson

Likes Bikes
Hi Guys,

Sadly, my pride and joy is up for sale.
Purchased during mid-2010, this bike has seen a lot less use than it should have. Primarily ridden around the local streets as a means of sprint training for XC and road, the only rough terrain being flowy 4x courses, moderately-sized DJs, a handful of sessions at the local skate park, and no more than a dozen runs down Cressy.
This will be a very regretful sale one day, but year 12 is now here and my only time spent riding this year will be on the XC and road bikes.

Bike is in great condition, used but not abused.
In terms of cosmetic wear, no protective film was ever really applied to the frame - so it does have its fair share of scuffs and rub marks from the cables and transport.
However, most the parts are very close new and look superb.
Mechanically, the only point I can make is wear in the shock bushings - thus leaving a slight amount of play (not noticeable at all when riding). These are easily sourced through most bike shops.

Price and conditions: $1250

Postage: Would rather pickup, but will do postage if buyer is willing to pay.

By the way, this frame is a medium. I'm a smidge over 6'1" and it feels sweet as!

Spec list.

Frame: 2009 Norco Empire 5 Slopestyle, Medium
Forks: 2010 Fox 36 TALAS. 160-130-100mm
Shock: Fox DHX 5.0 Air
Bars: Sunline V1
Stem: NS Quark Pro
Headset: FSA OrbitMX saled bearing
Saddle: Fi'zi:k Tundra
Seatpost: 27.2mm, dual clamp
Brakes: Hope M4. Goodridge hoses
Cranks: Shimano SLX
Chainguide: E13
Chain: Shimano (brand new)
Pedals: Welgo V8
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Saint. Custom-length limit screw to run as a 6spd. 12-17t
Shifter: Shimano Saint
Hubs: Hope Pro 2. 135 x 12mm, Maxle.
Rims: MTX 31
Spokes: DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm
Nipples: Blue ones!
Tires: Kenda Nevegal 2.35

Extra info:
Brake rotors are 8" Hope SAWs that have been polished silver. Will supply with two spare Avid 8" rotors that are in very good condition.

Oh, and I'll throw in the original rear wheel for free. Sun Ringle Equalizer 29 laced to a beautiful Sun DirtyFlea hub with white spokes. Some scratches, little use.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I can give you my mobile number too.

9.jpg6.jpg3.jpg10.jpg7.jpg4.jpg2.jpg11.jpg8.jpg5.jpg1.jpg

Cheers, Brad

Last edited:

Steve the dog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sweet bike, 18 months ago I offered this dude so many offers trying to get this ride off him and he refused cause he loved it too much, any buyer would be so happy with this bike!

good luck with the sale pal!