Thredbo anyone? 14th-16th April

2 smooth

Likes Dirt
It is offical...im heading down to Threds on the dates above. Hazaa for me!! anyway, back on topic...would anyone here be keen to join me for 3 (14th, 15th, 16th April) days of slope filled FUN FUN FUN?

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm always a maybe for a day trip. I'll PM ya if I'm keen closer to the time.

brettly

Likes Dirt
If i get my BigHit expert before then...yep ,i will arrange to meet u if u want? Still a while off yet but....

2 smooth

Likes Dirt
Yeh, thats why i posted it up so early, to get everything organized and sorted out, so we can have a fat farkin meet in threds....Everyone coming and down there during my stay will be an honary Runt (regardless of age) and will be in the runts vid relevant to the episode we're up to. As to meeting, may i suggest just at the lift?

junior

get out of my grill
hey nick thats a week before interschools so i'll be down there ridin around and looking at the track :)

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
2 smooth said:
Yeh, thats why i posted it up so early, to get everything organized and sorted out, so we can have a fat farkin meet in threds....Everyone coming and down there during my stay will be an honary Runt (regardless of age) and will be in the runts vid relevant to the episode we're up to. As to meeting, may i suggest just at the lift?
Hmmm, I might rock up just so I can be a runt. It's about 15 years since I last got called that.

2 smooth

Likes Dirt
cam-o said:
2 smooth said:
Hmmm, I might rock up just so I can be a runt. It's about 15 years since I last got called that.
Not a problem Cam...the more the merier!!

2 smooth

Likes Dirt
Just to clarify, I am going to get down there the night of the 13th, then have 14th, 15th, 16th riding, hen leaving night of 16th, just incase anone was wondering.