Thredbo Cannonball Run Initiation Video

mr ufo

UFO MTB Imports
In co-operation with RAWNRG THREDBO , Anyone planning to ride the STATE SERIES Opener and have not ridden CANNONBALL before, this is a must see .

Guided and Narrated by Marc Ellis from RAWNRG THREDBO , Marc illustrates
how to load the chairlift and gives us a brief guided tour of the Cannonball Run and what riders can expect !!

Link is below :

http://www.rotorbolts.com/farkinvideo/details.php?image_id=242

Last edited:

mr ufo

UFO MTB Imports
you may have to update quicktime ?? free download just check software update on your mac

gibbo4

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can download it fine but I get error windows saying "Fade In 01" can not be found?

mr ufo

UFO MTB Imports
So you cannot view it at all ?

Rotorbolts has decided not to accept anything now _ cannot upload another version !

Last edited:

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Sounds distinctly like you did a "Save as..." and used dependencies, instead of making a self-contained movie.

Making a movie with dependencies makes really small files (only a few k) since they need to refer to the original movie file, which it sounds like its looking for.

Open the movie on your computer, do "Save as" again, and this time make sure the movie is self contained.

gibbo4

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeh it seems like you saved the actual project file, not exported and saved the movie itself.

mr ufo

UFO MTB Imports
Jeysusss_ I can download it on 2 different computers ok _ the file is a quicktime movie , 19.7 mb using a H.263 codec _ anyway I can see it and Marc looks fabulous . OOoooooooo !

Plow King

Little bit.
thanks for that.

that was really great, it gave me some insiste Iff i go next weekend. thanks alot

Cheers Chris

gibbo4

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for the video! I'm not going up there anytime soon but I love seeing great tracks like this!

echo

Banned
gibbo4 said:
Thanks for the video! I'm not going up there anytime soon but I love seeing great tracks like this!
yeah im not into downhill but that track looked so fun. great video