Thredbo Interschools

saundo

Likes Dirt
hey any of rider 356 on a red mtn cycle orange 661 and a yellow mal adjusted jersy on sat for the dh or a green scott with same helemt for the 4x

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey any of #66, azonic pants, tld camo jersy or barker one on a red norco team

cheers nicko
This is the kid who went face first into the wall ride. he now wears a sympathy sling. anyone who has photos of the crash, masssssssssive respect

CHADDY

Likes Bikes
RESULTS and Pics are up

I have just put up all the results for the Interschools (except MTNX hwich will take another 15 min) and a bunch of Photos shot by Raw NRG photographers Raffi Moss and Adrian Duglas.

Check it out here
http://www.rawnrg.com.au/rawnrg.net/races.aspx?a=7&s=71&c=180

Thanks to everyone who attended the weekend, we had a great time.
Look forward to seeing you all again at the 2008 Shimano Australian Interschools in Thredbo.

dReAdRYDE

Likes Dirt

do you got any of 282? probably royal blue XC jersey, black giant AC or norco ryde.
thanks heaps.

Ross.

wayway29

Cannon Fodder
hey man any of 67 on a gt i-drive wearing a grey extension shirt.
oh and my dad has got some pics of rider 66 who hit wall ride but none of me as i came down right after lol

zaco872

Cannon Fodder
number 122, grey stp 0, with black and red haro helmet and black shirt and shorts. cheers. I there anywhere we can just look at all of the photos?

wdshiver

Likes Dirt
number 122, grey stp 0, with black and red haro helmet and black shirt and shorts. cheers. I there anywhere we can just look at all of the photos?
I wish I could post the link up but unfortunatley my dad has put a password onto the website of his and unfortunatley for all of you guys I'm not able to give you it, even if I did you would be wading through heaps of Knox photo's. I am sorry guys:( If I had it my way I would let you all see it.

youngy69

Likes Dirt
hay mate in the mtx have you got any pics of me rider #7 wearign blue troylee pants and a unit jersey riding a gt lopes and any in the dh wearing a red white and blue troy lee kit riding an ironhorse sunday eite

thanks mate

Maximus182

Likes Dirt

Down hill, division 1, rider number 76.. black cove playmate. black troy lee shorts and black shirt. blue bell helmet. cheers. yellow goggles