Thredbo round1 NSW DH by NBT

mad zac

Squid
hey neil good pics

any of me rider 737 blue jumper orange and grey thor pants our blue and orange tld jesy and grey tld shorts giant glory dho blue and white grey helmet and bright green gogles \

email zacattack_2500@hotmail.com

thanks heaps

keep snapping

SPU

Likes Dirt
Hey Mate
Like the pics, got any of number 204 in white gear on a black V10 with polished rims? Was in black gear without a plate on Saturday.

s.zhang69@gmail.com

Thanks mate

Last edited:

Yakuza Michael

Likes Bikes
Gday Neil, any shots of me? Number 24, white Intense Socom, blue Giro remedy, dark Oneal/Fox jersey and Fox shorts.
Thanks mate.

JarradC84

Likes Bikes
Thredbo round 1 NSW DH

Hey Neil,
Great shots, did you get any of me on bike No. 23 on my black GT,white wheels or my dad in his first race meeting on bike No. 501, gold Mongoose black diamond and black and white fox riding gear.

session 88

Likes Bikes
pics

hey mate
just wondering if you had any pics on saturday number 363 and on sunday number 727. i was riding a blue astrix with white tld pants and a black red and white fox jersey. bright blue goggles also.
matt-yz@hotmail.com
thanks

Last edited:
Hey mate
Sick shots.. Did you get any of #494 on Sat wearing Black Red Yellow TLD Kit and Riding a Glory. On Sunday #712 wearing the same kit aswell..
Thanks Heaps

hotrod

Likes Bikes
hey neil. nice pics per usual. you were in some pretty good positions over the weekend. any pics of #109 on sunday. Orange 661 helmet black gear riding a orange ironhorse.
rodneyday@hotmail.com
thanks alot

CRIK

NSWMTB
Hey Neil,

Excellent photo's as usual. Love the two you have posted of Thomas. :)

Really appreciate the effort you go to to take photo's of the riders. Will definately be buying a disk off you at Ourimba.

Thanks again
Crimmins'

dan-492

Likes Dirt
hey neil, youve got some great shots there!
i was riding an 09 glory (black and white) all weekend.

Saturday: #237 wearing full black tld kit with red and grey stripe down sides. (no fear jumper early) and camo T.H.E helmet

Sunday: #606, same kit, helmet

email: dan-492@hotmail.com

benji101

Likes Dirt
Hey neil.. as usual more awesome shots!
good work.
Any chance of getting anymore you got of me.. rider 604 on a banshee legend wearing all black and red kit both days.

Cheers mate

smitty_jr

Likes Dirt
Hey NBT. Great shots,

catch any of me?
saturday: #595 had the grey TBSM jersey on.

sunday: #901 hed the blue TBSM jersey on.
i feel sorry for you having to go through 1600 photos though :(

blakeo_2233

Likes Dirt
hey neil
any pics of 614
08 glory dh1 with world cups
white tld moto pants and blue tld crow helmet
Thanks Blake