Thredbo State Round Photos 12/13 March

cluster

Likes Dirt
press printscreen on your keyboard. then paste it into powerpoint, crop the image, then save it. bingo.
not saying i did it, i didn't even ride there, but... could save someone $10
PS: Printscreen is like 2 buttons above the Delete button, it usually says "PrtScn".

Last edited:

alpasue

Likes Bikes
Seriously !

I know some of you are grommets and some arnt so if you think $10 bucks is to steep to buy a photo then f@*k off ! You can go and get your mum to stand on the side of a dh track all weekend and let her find you out of 250 riders ! Bloody hell they clearly said the price and to email her directly ! Support someone supporting you !

ccc 34

Likes Bikes
I agree, if someone takes the time to photograph 250 riders, then upload the photos, and offers them for $10, that's a good deal when you also consider the costs to print and post these images that make you happy and ignite your egos. I think it's a fair deal. I will be buying some.

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I agree, if someone takes the time to photograph 250 riders, then upload the photos, and offers them for $10, that's a good deal when you also consider the costs to print and post these images that make you happy and ignite your egos. I think it's a fair deal. I will be buying some.
They also want to charge the same price for a digital image!

We were questioning the actual prices on the website.