Thredbo

jonozrx

Likes Dirt
I rode it on the opening weekend, and then again today. I didn't like it at first, but it seems to have packed down a bit and it was great fun today.

PIC1

Likes Dirt
I rode it on the opening weekend, and then again today. I didn't like it at first, but it seems to have packed down a bit and it was great fun today.

jumps and drops??

will be there tomorrow and the weekend.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
No large heroic jumps, but plenty of smaller ones that require both jumping and cornering skills to master. They'll get easier as track packs in and gets faster. But the track will always be getting features added and modified. I thought it was great fun for the first draft. Shame they didn't have time to let it settle before being opened. For all the constraints involved with getting it built I think the
Trail builders have done a pretty good job.
Oh and no drops. Do they really go with the flow concept and the safer option the tracks meant to be?

Last edited:

jonozrx

Likes Dirt
Yep some of the doubles out of corners and stuff require more skill than anything on the DH track, but they just don't have the consequences if you stuff up.

PIC1

Likes Dirt
Can anyone confirm this? Heading down there in Jan and not real keen on a paying for a FF lid on top of the lift pass.
I'm here and about to take the first shuttle up in about 25mins. Only requirements is a FF.