Throttle Jam. 220409. *EDIT*, Check page 3 for another! :)

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
Yo,
Went out to Jacko's secret track today for some snaps..
ANOTHER ONE ON PAGE 3
I'm learning this external flash business fairly quickly :)
Jacko,

Will,

Last edited:
J

JaRedy

Holy...dude...
First one.
f@*%$...

...(I'll explain my apreciation on msn...)

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
Love it! soooo clear! cant say anything bad except Jacko is just soo centered lol
Yeah, I wasn't digging that part either, but they are un-cropped, and I felt if it was cropped it would feel to squished..

Cheers for the comments guys, keep em coming :)

J

JaRedy

Yeah, I wasn't digging that part either, but they are un-cropped, and I felt if it was cropped it would feel to squished..

Cheers for the comments guys, keep em coming :)
I think it's nice for a change.

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That first one is sick. I don't mind at all that the rider is centered. Any chance of a larger hi-res version for desktop background?

Thanks

Sam.

Eats Squid
Yeah Jonny, your sickest shot yet. Next time bump up the ambient a bit, I think the dark moody look suits the shot well, but you lose a bit of Jack in the shadows. Nothing that couldnt be fixed in 2 mins with LR, however!

Orig:

I hope you dont mind dude. Basically I just went through with LR's quick develop, I tried to keep the darkish moody look, but get a bit more detail and get him to pop a bit more. Shooting people with black kits is always a bugger! Again, props:)

Last edited:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Good redo i think Sam, though its just a bit to bright / exposed, touch back =]

Then your got yourself some POD worthy pics there Jonny!

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
Yeeeoooww!

Sam, I pretty much agree 100% on your redo, just a touch to exposed, as Patto said.

But it is definitely better! :)

I'm still stoked on it haha.

Cheers for the comments guys. :D

dezza10

Likes Dirt
Great photos mate.
The edit made it look even sicker. Cant wait to see what photos you come up with next time.