Time for a new Bike....Blog.

norcotim

Likes Dirt
Yeah hux, that looks sick, id be careful letting woff and jake work on the same bike at the same time..they have enough trouble keeping there own bikes running good :p haha, good luck on the trip i wanna see some 40 ft hucks done on that beast ! ride her hard

cheers tim

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Yeah hux, that looks sick, id be careful letting woff and jake work on the same bike at the same time..they have enough trouble keeping there own bikes running good :p haha, good luck on the trip i wanna see some 40 ft hucks done on that beast ! ride her hard

cheers tim
Sorry Woff and I can't be like you and Steve;) (Woff doesn't have a bike)

40ft hucks easy for Hux, keep on cleaning it :cool:

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Amburgers, you might see ME but not the bike. She'll be packed up and snug ready for her trip OS.:D And that "Bitch" is a pretty deadly dogg!:eek:
Has been know to kill before!!!!! Those lads knew the risks before they started!!!
haha ok, hopefully see you there, i'l be the guy on the bike with the fluro handle bars haha. oh and it's my birthday on the day of the ride day, so bring lots of presents! haha.

wouldn't want to be in a room with only one exit and your dog :eek:. my dogs just plane retarded. (he's licking my leg right now???). but he's a great mate, but he doesnt do what he's frekin told. :mad:

:)

norcotim

Likes Dirt
haha me and steve love doing dodgey's woff has seen them at there best haha yeah hux enter slopestyle and backie the 40ft drop

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Niiice Hux, I bet she'll ride like a dream..... I even see a little Ti spring and some Thomson gear too, should be nice and light. Although I'd definately get rid of that hideous heavy steel rear axle at 240grm and buy one of these nice and light Orange 224 pieces at 70grm from here. Grip has a similar product as well, about the same price too.

Have you got enough time for a ride at the ol' local this weekend or next before you head off?

Attachments

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
haha me and steve love doing dodgey's woff has seen them at there best haha yeah hux enter slopestyle and backie the 40ft drop
I can't even backflip into water without a bike, what chance do I have ON a bike, and over a 40ft gap!:eek: pfft!....easy!:D

Niiice Hux, I bet she'll ride like a dream..... I even see a little Ti spring and some Thomson gear too, should be nice and light. Although I'd definately get rid of that hideous heavy steel rear axle at 240grm and buy one of these nice and light Orange 224 pieces at 70grm from here. Grip has a similar product as well, about the same price too.

Have you got enough time for a ride at the ol' local this weekend or next before you head off?
Oh Wise one, I shall invest in one upon my return! I might be lucky and scrape in a run or two, but I doubt it.

Last edited:

motormtb

Likes Dirt
Enjoy the new steed(looks sick mate) and will catch up when you get back.Have a good holiday,don't come back broken!!!!