Timed runs tomorrow

MrPlow

TMBC
Short notice guys sorry.
I will be messing around doing timed runs tomorrow.
So if you fancy seeing what time you can get at frenzie come along.
Otherwise, we can organise this again in another few weeks. you organise your shuttles and we set up the timer. Let me know what you reckon.

Might set it up sunday arvo too if your interested.

CAB

Likes Dirt
Damn gotta work today and going down to brissy this arvo and wont be back till late sunday but would be keen in a few weeks time like 3rd of August or even next weekend the 20th.

MrPlow

TMBC
Guys we finally got the timers sorted, working for 1 run before some squids decided it would be good to ride through the bottom beams. not a problem though as we were only just seeing if it worked.
This will be discussed at the next meeting, but if there are no big objections I am going to make some posts up with lids that we can concrete into the ground and mount the timing gear inside (XC and DH and 4x). It wouldnt be there permenantly but maybe for a weekend or something at a time.

This is the only way I can figure out how to keeep all this gear safe. It is worth a fair bit and as Ryan (captain obvious:p) pointed out it is a bit risky having it down there to vandalise (more likely than someone steal).

We will need some signs saying timing in progress as well so people dont ride accidently through the beams.

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
are you timing tomorrow because i really want to ride frenzy tomorrow and i think i know who rode through the beams today........:rolleyes:

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I perfer 'captain careful' or 'captain angry'.

Let's get a timed DX happening in the next few weeks. That way both XC and DH members can enjoy.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
are you timing tomorrow because i really want to ride frenzy tomorrow and i think i know who rode through the beams today........:rolleyes:
So what if you know who rode through the beams..........

The track is a public track and it is there for everyone to enjoy. It is only for club use exclusively if we book it with the council like a footy club booking an oval.

Last edited:

MrPlow

TMBC
I perfer 'captain careful' or 'captain angry'.

Let's get a timed DX happening in the next few weeks. That way both XC and DH members can enjoy.
Haha, no, I think it suited for the time. Taking a dig mate that's all.

So what if you know who rode through the beams..........

The track is a public track and it is there for everyone to enjoy. It is only for club use exclusively if we book it with the council like a footy club booking an oval.
Ryan is right mate, we didn't care at all, the main purpose was to test if the thing worked well over the range and learn how to connect it all up and get results. I don't give a rats who broke the beam, I know who it was it was RYAN an SCHOEY the sinister bastards.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MrPlow said:
I don't give a rats who broke the beam, I know who it was it was RYAN an SCHOEY the sinister bastards.
Actually, was only me. Ryan & the other guys stopped back at the log drop where you enter Rollercat, i rode to the bottom to try out the new line. I didn't actually see the beam until saw the 2 newbs playing in it when i was riding back up the hill.