DJ 'tiss nice & white.

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think it's pretty rad :) Has taking a few months of slowly getting it together & ordering parts, but it's all worth it now! Stoked on it!

Frame - NS Traffic
Front shock/fork - Argyle 318's
Handlebars - NS District
Stem - Leaf Evoblock
Headset - FSA Orbix MX
Grips - ODI Ruffian
Saddle - Eclat Gonzo
Seatpost - Alienation Billy Club Pivotal Seatpost
Cranks - MacMahone Reigns
Chain - KMC510
Pedals - Wellgo MG1
Front hub - NS Rotary
Rear hub - NS Rotary
Front rim - Sun Ringle Rhyno Lite
Rear rim - Sun Ringle Rhyno Lite
Spokes - DT Swiss
Nipples - 2624 Green nipples - 2/5 fuck all grams
Tyres - Schwable Table Top Sport
Tubes - I actually, forgot.
Sprocket Leaf Vamp

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for the comments guys :) appreciate it. After living on it for the afternoon i'm really loving it! 'tiss quite easy to flick around and all that jazz, couldn't have really asked for much more. Have really noticed how amazing the rotary's on it run too! They're omnomnomnom!

Got a weight on this beast? Trust me you will regret the white ;). I am...
Weight is around 11.6 - 11.9 i think, hasn't been weight yet, though somewhere in between there.

I thought about scratches being very obvious on white, not to mention how dirty'll get! But thought i'd have a risk ;) Have a friend who has a bike that has a lot of white components, it's not too bad. Though i shall be giving it a quick hose off / clean after every ride or two to make sure it stays pretty clean. only time will tell ;)

kozlik9

Likes Dirt
wow......just wow. You have been talking about this for so long. I saw the thread and got a little excited. hehe sooooo nice

Todd

P.S. how much did you pay for the frame. And that can take U brakes cant it. im thinking about building a 24inch after my dartmoor an this frame is at the top of my list

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wow......just wow. You have been talking about this for so long. I saw the thread and got a little excited. hehe sooooo nice

Todd

P.S. how much did you pay for the frame. And that can take U brakes cant it. im thinking about building a 24inch after my dartmoor an this frame is at the top of my list
Thanks mate :) I'm loving it so far! Unsure what i paid for the frame now, seeing as it was the first thing i got, haha. Negative on the U brakes, although i wouldn't want them, my rims may be spray painted white :eek: May get a rear brake soonish, we'll see how i go brakeless, haven't died yet so i'm kicking goals!

Brodie_78Kt

Likes Dirt
Weight is around 11.6 - 11.9 i think, hasn't been weight yet, though somewhere in between there.
I highly doubt it, heavy frame, heavy forks, heavy cranks and steel bars.

Nice bike, although why did you go a traffic? alot of your build, seems to be saying no budget so why did you budget on a frame?>?

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I highly doubt it, heavy frame, heavy forks, heavy cranks and steel bars.

Nice bike, although why did you go a traffic? alot of your build, seems to be saying no budget so why did you budget on a frame?>?
According to website weights, it should be. Although i'm not sure i trust them to much. So i'll just 12kg flat on weight, give or take, until i've got it on the scales.

Cheers, the build wasn't really no budget, was in fact quite the opposite! I picked up the frame cheap, for most of the build i've been getting super lucky with sales on CRC, they were putting the parts on sale just as i wanted them it seemed! So i was really, amazingly stoked with that. And absolutely stoked for the price i've been able to build it up for.

Brodie_78Kt

Likes Dirt
According to website weights, it should be. Although i'm not sure i trust them to much. So i'll just 12kg flat on weight, give or take, until i've got it on the scales.

Cheers, the build wasn't really no budget, was in fact quite the opposite! I picked up the frame cheap, for most of the build i've been getting super lucky with sales on CRC, they were putting the parts on sale just as i wanted them it seemed! So i was really, amazingly stoked with that. And absolutely stoked for the price i've been able to build it up for.
Yeah good stuff mate..

party76

Likes Dirt
goddam thats tidy! totally pimping! love the different coloured nipples in the wheel set! are you going to run completely brakeless or is there more to come?

alisikone

Likes Bikes
Wow mate. i hope this is for street.
I'd cry to see such a beautiful white bike be thrashed in the dirt.

well done in the build though, has turned out an obvious success.

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks pretty tidy.
Where did you get rainbow nipples?
Rainbow nipples are from 2624 bikes (contact M.artin on here), i picked them up super cheap as they're now discontinued, but give him a yell anyway, he may have some left.

Wow mate. i hope this is for street.
I'd cry to see such a beautiful white bike be thrashed in the dirt.

well done in the build though, has turned out an obvious success.
Street / Dirt :D hopefully it can stay all pretty and white for a good while!

hartss

Likes Dirt

I thought about scratches being very obvious on white, not to mention how dirty'll get! But thought i'd have a risk ;) Have a friend who has a bike that has a lot of white components, it's not too bad. Though i shall be giving it a quick hose off / clean after every ride or two to make sure it stays pretty clean. only time will tell ;)
Weight shouldnt be too bad... But if it is high 11s that is awesome.

Trust me, cleaning a bike after ever dirt sesh gets a bit tiring :D. For every ride I plan on doing street, and end up at the local dirt jumps. Scratches arent much of a problem, just find some painter to match the white and get a small pot. Shouldnt cost too much. Either that or just use some paint markers or white-out.

But i stil like the build it looks the sex!!