TMBC AGM 7th April

MrPlow

TMBC
The AGM will be held on the 7th of April at 7.30pm at the Toowoomba City Council town hall. Prior to the AGM we will conduct our monthly General Mettings at 7.00pm.

Items for the AGM will include the following;

1.Electing members to management committee ( President, Vice president, Secretary and Treasurer)

2. Electing members to Track Development Committee's (4x, Downhill, Cross Country)

3. Reports from Committe Members.

Please think about nominations for the committee's and either nominate to me via email/PM (contact@tmbc.com) or at the AGM. Ensure the nominated person is willing to do the job, 2 individuals are required to nominate a person.

I/or management committee will post up any additional information if required.

Last edited by a moderator:

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll be there.

I think it would be great to see some new faces & enthusiastic people willing step up and drive the discipline commitees (XC, DH, 4X etc). For the club to grow, we need more club events. By running regular club events membership will grow & there will be more members to spread the workload amongst.

There are a key group of people that seem to have there hand in every event that the club has run over the last couple of years, it's about time that they got a break.

My 2c

keepin it real

Likes Dirt
I'll try and cut back on my work hours that night, so hopefully i'll be able to attend.
If I do make it i'll only be able to get there at 7.30ish

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Could a list of nominations for key positions not be proposed before the AGM to help in the younger members working out who to vote for. maybe even a brief sentence on their background.
Perhaps a flyer could be put up in the Local Bike Shops to make people aware of the TMBC, I was speaking to a MTBer a couple of weeks ago who didn't know the club even exsisted or had regular meetings. Even happy to print another flyer similar to the track build ones and post up on the trails/notice boards to expose the club.
I am happy to help if the dirt crit idea is pursued etc.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I will be stepping down from all club involvement this year except for finishing off the XC track. Therefore the treasurer's position is up for grabs.

mhuth1

Likes Dirt
im looking at joining the club i have filled out the mtba forms and all that but haven't had a chance to come to a meeting. so umm what do i need to do:D:D

MrPlow

TMBC
I am stepping down from all club activities for the moment.
President is up for grabs. And I even set the bar nice and low this previous year too :)

joy boy

Likes Dirt
im looking at joining the club i have filled out the mtba forms and all that but haven't had a chance to come to a meeting. so umm what do i need to do:D:D
Just come along to the AGM and hand it in there.

I'm going to try to get there, however something normally comes up. I'd be happy to help out in the DH side of things.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It warms my heart to see how many people will be attending the AGM. Let's hope the numbers are better than what I expect.

keepin it real

Likes Dirt
My boss has given me a couple of hours off in the middle of my shift tonight, so i'll be able to make it for sure. As long as i'm back there by 9 i'm all good

Luke.

Likes Dirt
Sorry but I won't be able to make it tonight as this is the second biggest week of the year for us at work and I am on an early start as well. My position is all so up for grabs. Things have changed at work and it looks like I will be doing a lot more early shifts from now on and won't be able to attend many meetings, so some one else (Steve) ;) can have ago.