To be Pro or not to be...

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you had the chance would you be a pro downhiller? Or would you just wanna kick it with ya buds out at the local dh track on the weekends for fun? (im not saying that being a pro wouldnt be fun, but hey everytime they race, their life is on the line!)

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I love to be a pro. Sure it would be freaky going so fast but getting free stuff and meeting all the other pros would be sick. I'd still like to just ride aroung with my friends though. I think i might get tired of racing all the time and moving from country to country though.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
phsyco Miko said:
my aim is to get onto to worlds
my aim is to teach you grammar when we are pushing up lefty! :p

Stop drawing bikes in your school diary heheh

bazza

look at me
to be or not to be

pro. to easy. for at least 6 months of the year than you can chill the rest. drink lotssss of beer and meet lots of promo gals on the tour as well. pity about the fitness part. if only beer made you fitter.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Re: to be or not to be

bazza said:
pro. to easy. for at least 6 months of the year than you can chill the rest. drink lotssss of beer and meet lots of promo gals on the tour as well. pity about the fitness part. if only beer made you fitter.
Someone needs to design a beer that makes you fit, that would just be dandy

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If I had the chance, I would take it but only because I thrive on competition and pushing myself so, if I was good enough to go pro, then I would, but as I ain't, I am happy to just ride at my limits and against my mates (even if it is on a POS shogun for the next few weeks :()

G

id stay hanging with my buds i ride for fun.....i wouldnt become pro dh

Adi

It's my birthday!
As much as I'd love to be in those videos, I ride for fun so I'll just have to be in my own videos :D

CHEWY

Eats Squid
dude... get a free bike... get paid to ride it and get to travel round the world riding heaps of sweet tracks... but id never get the chance so meh.

S.

ex offender
What's the point of being a pro if it's just gonna be handed to you on a plate? You might as well be some rich little shit whose parents bought you everything you ever wanted....

You only ever appreciate what you haven't got, or at some stage haven't had, and therefore you've had to work for it.

fastrider gus

super huck
im gettin sponsored!! :D
not like a full factory thing but its still the first step to the dreams of goin around the country or even the WORLD!!!

fastrider_ben

Likes Dirt
I would be pro
you could still muck around a have fun everyone has seen the MTB vids

the downhillers do a farbit of freeriding
plus u would get to travel the world riding your bike and get paid to do it