To good to resist

Status
Not open for further replies.

fattyandthepiemakers

I ride an STP
leitch said:
because where is the fun in paying someone out when they are unable to offer pointless crappy comebacks which can then be easily shot down, torn to pieces and laughed at by those of us who have nothing better to do with our miserable lives on a saturday night
You have a good point... Why am I spending my Saturday night posting on Farkin when I could be drinking?

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
leitch said:
oh and nebos... as you are not privy to the wonder that is Monty Python, this is what rooks will look like once our furry little friend is done....

Hahaha, looks like a funny show. Looks very Black Adder/Goodies esque, no?

scottmeister

Likes Bikes and Dirt
fattyandthepiemakers said:
You have a good point... Why am I spending my Saturday night posting on Farkin when I could be drinking?
Yeah...you could do both. This thread wouldn't be much different, just everyone would be spelling like rooks.

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
fattyandthepiemakers said:
Im suppost to be doing uni work, but this is too much fun!

Drew.

Eats Squid
scottmeister said:
Yeah...you could do both. This thread wouldn't be much different, just everyone would be spelling like rooks.
Yeah, that could be the case, Or one may get carried away with the booze and roll up to the ride tomorrow hung over. (I am not going there again)

fattyandthepiemakers

I ride an STP
NeBoS said:
Ahh yes... The Goodies. They have the coolest bike! I have a feeling this thread will become the new "Yup Boys" if it continues to be open.

Anyway... Think I might slep now. I'm delusional. Put in the good word for me guys.

Rooks... I'll see you later. (pictured below is the 'pedophile smile')

Last edited:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
oh u know it, if only we could get rooks in to change the title to "farkin's most random thread"

the goodies once old age set in....

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
cough....

"bring out your dead"

*throws JDDVL's lame joke on pile*

:p

EDIT: dammit.. u deleted that lame photo of the howitzer

scottmeister

Likes Bikes and Dirt
On the other hand, did anyone else know: turkey's often look up at the sky during a rainstorm. Unfortunately some have been known to drown as a result.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
scottmeister said:
On the other hand, did anyone else know: turkey's often look up at the sky during a rainstorm. Unfortunately some have been known to drown as a result.

its ironic how relevant that comment will be when rooks dies whilst staring into the barrel of his howitzer...

Status
Not open for further replies.