Tomac Snyper and 4x

highharry

Likes Dirt
I currently ride downhill and round my local area of brisbane im fidning it really difficult to get out on the bike and have a good quality ride ever day with the big beefy rig. Im going to keep the dh bike to still race but as an alrounder and 4x racing bike i was looking at the tomac snyper 1. Has anyone had any experience with this bike as a 4x'er or just in general traill mashing ability. My second option is an elsworth epiphany so knowledge of 4x'ing and everday use on this bike would be sweet aswell.

cheers.

stevenw

Pro Rider
You can't go wrong with the Snyper mate. My son has done some racing with the snyper and he thinks it's the best. He likes it that much that when he gets back from overseas, he's ordering one to do the 4x National rounds. Its a great all round bike that can do 4x, skate park and dirt jumps. You won't regret getting a snyper.

shaun7005

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, as steve says, you can't go wrong with a snyper. If you're around the Brisbane area and interested in a test ride of one (set up as a trail bike, but you can get the feel of the bike), call me at For The Riders. I'll give the supplier a call and see if i can organise the demo bike. Shop phone is 38925356
Shaun

Matt C

Likes Dirt
Filip Polc won the Peru Megavalanche ealier this year on one. Same track most of us struggled with downhill rigs on, so yeah, they can take a beating.

I know that it's an old subject, but do somebody have picutres of a modified snyper ? I have got a frame, and i would like to put a shorter rear-shock to reduce the rear wheel travel from 140 to 100...