Tomac Team on Totally Wild

stevenw

Pro Rider
Hi All,

Here is a rough copy of what was on Totally Wild TV show this morning. The guys from Tomac Racing (Tam & Rhys) and James Maltman spend the day with the Totally Wild crew at Illinbah.

d_j1

Likes Dirt
That's awesome! Totally Wild must love Illinbah. That's the second time they've been out there isn't it? Also it looks like Maltman has transformed into Rhys. Super-rider anyone?

Mitch_freeride

Likes Dirt
I thought Totally wild camera men could do better then that honestly, but that aside its really great to see the boys and our sport promoted on public television networks. Was this filmed a fair while ago or are the boys back in Australia now?

Mitch.

stevenw

Pro Rider
That's awesome! Totally Wild must love Illinbah. That's the second time they've been out there isn't it? Also it looks like Maltman has transformed into Rhys. Super-rider anyone?
ha ha! yeah I noticed that Rhys is now called James as well.... They always get his name wrong... ha ha!

Totally Wild hate Illinbah because its too steep for the camera guys...

stevenw

Pro Rider
I thought Totally wild camera men could do better then that honestly, but that aside its really great to see the boys and our sport promoted on public television networks. Was this filmed a fair while ago or are the boys back in Australia now?

Mitch.
It was filmed just before Hobart Nationals. yeah the camera guys weren't really as well prepared this year...

Mitch_freeride

Likes Dirt
ha ha! yeah I noticed that Rhys is now called James as well.... They always get his name wrong... ha ha!

Totally Wild hate Illinbah because its too steep for the camera guys...
Nawww, poor guys.

It was filmed just before Hobart Nationals. yeah the camera guys weren't really as well prepared this year...
You would think they would be more prepared second time around?

They need a new camera crew ;) Like an extreme sports one.

Mitch.

milkybarkid

Likes Dirt
Saw that this morning. The totally wild reporter lad talks like he's a total dumbass. :rolleyes: Good to see downhill getting some advertisement.