Toowoomba Race Thankyou's

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Okay here is an official list of thankyou's for making the Toowoomba Race possible.

First and foremost the Toowoomba City Council including Mayor Di Thorley, Councillor Sue Englardt, and the Parks and Rec Men, Dion Collins and Mark Ready. Without them there would be no track to ride.

To the Transport Team headed by the AllStar J-Bear (AKA John Graves, also known as Jared's dad). The Team included Nick Lincoln and his father Chris. Renato Van Nek and Lindsay's Dad Ed Klein and not forgetting the Bus Driver's from Stone St Buses and Phil Tomlinson for keeping the street clear at the top. You people made transport possible where others could not help. A really big thanks goes to Nick and his dad who volunteered their two trucks to the club at no cost. You guys are life savers. I think most people would agree transport went smoothly despite intial hesitation and credit should be given to J-bear for coming up with the idea.

To the Two wheel promotions crew for helping us run the event. The Toowoomba club is new to all of this and without their assistance we would have been Lost.

To all the sponsors of the event for donating such good prizes. Offcamber, FortheRiders, Brian Page Cycles and Bikeline. Big thanks to Tomac for lending us his tent for the PA.

To the ladies on registration for doing the frustrating job of cross referencing the entries. You did a great job. The ladies included the Two wheel promotion crew, Gillian Duncan and Toowoomba's Lyn Graves and Deb Klein.

To the SES and First Aiders for giving up their Sunday. The SES guys at the PA tent were a hoot and might I add correctly guessed the winning time of the day in elite men.

To the apex team for feeding us at a very reasonable rate.

To Lachlan the sticker man at the top. Thanks for helping out.

To Mark farrington and Lindsay Klein for getting all of the jobs done in the background that people don't see. We as a club are especially lucky to have someone like Mark involved due to his level headness and brilliant approach to handling pressure. We are also fortunate to have Lindsay Klein in the club as he has proven what a brilliant track designer he is.

A special big thanks to the PA tent which included Peter Denyer the mad man on the mic, my lovely wife Tanya who also dazzled on the mic and Nathan Campbell for being the wingman and relaying times from the bottom. You three made the day fun and enjoyable and helped out more than you know.

To Avis Rental's for helping us with the two trucks.

To the crowd for finally getting pumped up toward the end of the day. Nothing makes a race like a screaming crowd.

Finally thank you to the riders that showed up and raced our track.

On a final note I hope I haven't forgotten anyone.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Road Rage Ryan said:
On a final note I hope I haven't forgotten anyone.

Toowoomba MTB Club for organising it all and building the track. Bloody great race guys and one of the better organised events that I've been to.

Busty

Likes Dirt
Man, awesome day!!! had the greatest time...track awesome just my style :)

Well done to all involved!

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I forgot to mention Jack Pjipers who did a fantastic job organising the car park in the morning and also the lady at the bottom of the track who owns the land for the car park. Great Work!

nathan

Likes Dirt
A big thanks should also go to you : Ryan Myler, for doing a lot of organising of the event prior and on the day (running round like a headless chook). The day was awesome and thanks to everyone who helped out and made it run smoothly. Good work eveyone.

plutly

Likes Dirt
Thanks

Thankyou to everyone who made the day possible
it was so well orginised and went so smoothly :D :D :D