Toowoomba Sunshine Series - Photobucket Full (Finally)

theMerryPrankster

Likes Dirt
Here's a selection of the photos of the photos I took yesterday.

Disclaimer: I have a lot photos, so this is just a few of the better ones.

SS DH - TR450.jpg
SS HW - Moreood rep.jpg
SS DH - 954 - Rennie.jpg
SS DH 838 - peanut gallery.jpg
SS DH 685 - Commencal Rocks.jpg
SS DH 818 - do a big jump.jpg
SS DH - TR450 airbourne.jpg
SS DH 953 - Rennie flying.jpg
June - July 2010 328.jpg
SS DH - Ironhorse 3.jpg

Edit: Due to a rather overwhelming response, I've decided that rather than emailling everyone individually, I'm going to set up an album online. You can find it here: http://s870.photobucket.com/albums/ab269/the_prankstr/Toowoomba Sunshine Series - 2010/ (hoping that link works)

Final Edit: Massive apologies for the wait people, and thanks for your patience.The photobucket is now full - every photo I have (excluding those that are duplicates/missing rider heads) is now up. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Hi Mate, great looking photos!, if you have any of #19 on a black M6 with blue and white jersey please send to brett@designdesign.biz

Also if you have any of my buddies on #16 black Iron Horse with grey and white jersey or #131 on a blue/white glory with red/white/brown jersey that would be great too.

Thanks for taking photos on the day and supporting the riders!

Cheers.

hey mate

any of rider 240 on a 2009 Norco Atomik, Norco Jersey, Oneal cut down moto pants, DX shoes and red sixsix one helmet in U/15's?

Thanks for taking photos!

Andrew.

theMerryPrankster

Likes Dirt
Glad to hear people like the photos!

It'll take a little while to sort through the photos, so don't stress if you haven't heard from me for a day or two.

mhuth1

Likes Dirt
hey man if you have any of 200 in a orange farkin shirt red alpinestars neck brace that would be awesome, just send em to matt-huth@hotmail.com [edit] please haha where are my manners

Last edited:

kona_kona

Likes Dirt
Hey mate - 141 - Iron Horse Sunday - Blue/Green Azonic pants (old school represent)

kona_boy7 at hotmail.com

brendonj

Likes Dirt
Toowoomba Sunshine Series

Would love any photos you have of number 174 on an unpainted Kona.
Yellow pants in practice. Blue shirt and grey shorts in the race.
Email to brendonj@gmail.com

Thanks heaps for doing this and hope you enjoyed the day.