Top Soil DH Track.

nath288

Likes Dirt
Looks really good, but i would have to agree with everyone else, you need MORE rocks! It is relatively steep or quite flat? And how long will it be from top to bottom?
Aha rock garden in progress. The first smooth half of the track is not really that steep, but the 2nd half which is the rockier section is quite a lot steeper. Top to bottom when its built, could be around 1.30mins i think. Anyways when its all done ill be sure to post up a video of some of us riding it. :D

Hunt_11

Likes Bikes
hey mate, nice building,
those berms look really smooth,
looks like it will be a great track!
adam =)

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Third and Fourth berms look nice. It does look pretty close to the tree. Probably deceiving though. Yes, I agree, you need rocks! More technical stuff. It looks like it's coming along well though. Nice work. Keep us posted

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that looks sweeeet!!!:D
lots of berms too
and a great looking location!

Good luck, it has a lot of potential!

jda

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok guys I showed you mine now you show me yours :D

My new track is finished by the way top to bottom! needs a bit of fine tuning but its all good.

blazer

Likes Dirt
Ok guys I showed you mine now you show me yours :D

My new track is finished by the way top to bottom! needs a bit of fine tuning but its all good.
Glad to :D
I saw your track when it was about half done, some nice off camber right there!

There will most likely be a build day sometime this easter break. I'll shed info as it comes.

Also for those interested, there will be a few riders/builders at Mortdale jumps tomorrow, anyone welcome to join.

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
WOW :eek: Man i wanna come up and ride it !!
Nice work guys, looks really nice.
Ide love to ride it.

Next time ime up, ile give it a shot. Nice work !!
(Ile post up my trail end of this week :) )

THE YETI

Likes Dirt
Looks quite nice and i know what sort of effort it take sto get that much building done, very sweet. Although it looks very soft, you think you'll have issues with erosion?

Refreshinglygood

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks quite nice and i know what sort of effort it take sto get that much building done, very sweet. Although it looks very soft, you think you'll have issues with erosion?
After a few weeks of runs it'll pack in well, little bit of rain, and plenty of tyres, it'll be hard as a rock in no time

driftking

Wheel size expert
After a few weeks of runs it'll pack in well, little bit of rain, and plenty of tyres, it'll be hard as a rock in no time
This didn't happen entirely, one corner is still rooted after 2 runs, it just blows out. the dirt is pretty fine and light down there so even with water and some packing it easily breaks up again.
Track is still running just not in as good condition
Logan the thread was in 2008 hows ya grave dig aha.

logan45

Likes Dirt
This didn't happen entirely, one corner is still rooted after 2 runs, it just blows out. the dirt is pretty fine and light down there so even with water and some packing it easily breaks up again.

Logan the thread was in 2008 hows ya grave dig aha.
awesome! haha