Top TV of all time

Callum

Likes Bikes
Yer im addicted to Las Vegas aswel, I just cant stop watching it.

I can't believe nobody has said The Shield yet! most intense show ever made. Also favourites include Supernatural and PrisonBreak.

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Drawn Together: Animation parody of Big Brother, using popular cartoon character types. Messed up shit!
Cracks me up as well, as does Harvey Birdman. Fawltey Towers (Flowery Twats) makes me laugh.

Last edited:

Customjimmy

Likes Dirt
Phoenix, the Aussie cop show on the ABC. Best cop show ever. Also Rage, before it went all top 40 crap kiddie plastic music marketing crap.

Raw Toast Man

Likes Bikes and Dirt
does any one remember "Somthing in the air" on the ABC? that was a good show. then it went off the air :(
THE FAT!!!! great show

Graunched

Likes Dirt
Origionally made as a series for tv but now available on dvd as a movie at your local video rental outlet: "Blue Murder"

The best farkin aussie film i have ever seen.

Drop_Bear

Likes Bikes
Dexter : Freaking awesome. Great laugh and what an original story.

The Wire
: This is a real stayer. Very complex and realistic cop show like the Sopranos set in Baltimore.

Firefly : Awesome space pirate series. Such a shame it got canned after only 1 season.

The adventures of Brisco County Jnr. : Bruce Campbell. Do I really need to go on ?

Saxondale and Alan Partridge : Great britcoms. Great characters.

Colbert Report : Piss funny political satire.

3 Non Blondes : Hilarious candid camera style show but totally shameless and cruel with no "ha ha we got ya" releif to the victims.

Blackadder : Such wit and brilliant acting by all.

The Green Wing : English version of Scrubs but 100 times more odd

Kenny vs Spenny : An evil genius and a hopeless optimist battle out for glory and to humiliate the other.

Nighty Night
: Evil evil show.

jamit

Likes Dirt
No "The Young Ones" fans out there?

I want bother with listing the rest as most of them have been mentioned. The only dislike is Seinfeld never could get into it.

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
Hey Hey Bad News!

Sorry for the grave dig but I've just found The Comic Strip Presents complete collection, all 9 DVDs worth. I've been looking for Bad News on DVD for years & found it this week in the Library, at the other end of my floor. If anyone knows where I could get the albums on CD let me know.

Atomizer

Likes Dirt
All time greatest:

The Prisoner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prisoner)

Honourable mentions:

The Munsters
The Addams Family
The Young Ones
The Wire
Six Feet Under
The Sopranos
Futurama
The Simpsons
The Iron Chef
Get Smart
Father Ted
UnderDog
Arrested Development
The Office (UK)
The Larry Sanders Show
Ren and Stimpy

downhillboy

Banned
DROP IN.canadian freeriders

X FILES.i like becasue its awsome

TOP GEAR/5TH GEAR.im a car junkie

MYTHBUSTERS.nerdy humur

SIMPONS/FAMLY GUY .funny disfuncinal familys

AMECRICAN CHOPER.custom bike bulding and family argouments

well thats it.oh most of my spelling was probly wrong

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Classics already selected.
Red Dwarf, X-Files, Supernatural, M*A*S*H, My Name is Earl, Sopranos, West Wing, Band of Bros

Add
Life on Mars: bloody quirky ... US rip off Journey Man (haven't seen it)
Go Diego Go & Dora ... & generally anything on ABC Kids (it keeps the kids occupied, its gotta be good).
Monk:
Magnum PI:
3rd Rock:
So you think you can Dance: C'mon ... don't pretend ... the chicks are hot, the dancing is pretty good ... and oh the drama ... what a cry 'fest.

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
Season 2 of Dexter starts on Foxtel tomorrow, apparently it's even better than Season 1, I usually don't get to watch it until Saturday though.

igothp

Likes Dirt
There are heaps of good shows but you guys are forgetting one of the BEST!
COPS!!!
And with 20 seasons under its belt its also lableable a Great classic

nizai

Likes Dirt
After seeing tonights episode of Life on Mars. Ive gotta say thats the best damned TV ive watched in YEARS.

AWESOME from start to finish.

N