Tour De Farkin 2023 - Starts Sat 1st July

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I am terrible at these things, but Nathan Wind never turns down a lost cause so I'm in!
Good man !

Get on it burners... if you get in the TDF buzz after a stage or two, its way too late to enter and catch up.

Teams should be available later tonight or tomorrow. Swaps are easily done from your phone.

4 in so far.

images.jpg

Last edited:

ozzybmx

Am I recalling correctly that you can add and swap riders out of your team before the first stage without that counting as a trade, or do you have to pick carefully before adding them in the first place?
You can swap right up till the start or when it tells you it will cost a trade ;)

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Is anyone going to be ballsy enough to pick Cav?

Can we set up a side bet as to whether he will get the record?

I say he will miss out.

ozzybmx

Is anyone going to be ballsy enough to pick Cav?

Can we set up a side bet as to whether he will get the record?

I say he will miss out.
Why don't you join and pick Cav ;)

Maybe the Manx Missile has the drive to get 1 more to take the record off Merckx as they are drawn at 34 each.

ozzybmx

I assume he's going hell for leather on Stage 3 for the win, knowing that he likely gets 1 more chance on Stage 7
I'd like to see him get one more but he has stiff competition with the quality of the other sprinters.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I definitely think he deserves it, but there will be too many hungry, quality sprinters, at the top of their game for him to snag one.

ozzybmx

TIP: Only 8 trades, there's a long game to play. Sometimes you want to remove a rider but you just have to stick with him.

There was a crash in somewhere between 2018-2020 and a mate of mine in another league lost 3 players in one stage, he was top 3 too :D