Townsville Hold Up

AN AUSSIE

Likes Dirt
Hey all you guys and girls from north queensland...particularly in townsville, a mate of mine was riding home to the westend area when a guy
(short dirtyblond hair, about 175-180cm tall, kinda buff, dero looking and shitty sideburns) cut my mate off towards a gutter and told my friend to give him the bike because apparently my mate had stolen it off one of this guys friends...well the guy hit my mate and took the bike.

The bike stolen was a small giant stp1 the frame colour was black and the exact size is 13.5inch, the bike runs pretty much everything stock with maxxis minnon super tacky with out the red ring around the side walls. The marzochhi forks do not have any stickers on them.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Last edited:

fattyandthepiemakers

I ride an STP
Holy Crap! :eek:

Sad to hear it. Was he hurt at all? I'll keep a close eye out for you. Is it the one with Dirt Jumper forks, the one at the 2X?

I'll keep my racist comments to myself...

AN AUSSIE

Likes Dirt
yerh berky man...it was stolen today...yerh well he got nocked in the face wasnt too bad but now he doesnt have a bike to ride...i think the one ur thinking of fatty is alex matthews...

fattyandthepiemakers

I ride an STP
AN AUSSIE said:
alex matthews...
ALEX! Yes, I remember now. Does he still have the Santa Cruz or am I thinking of another guy? :p
Umm, what suburb? Does he have the serial number? Has he told the coppas? Any pics?

Last edited:

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
Wait, Your mate was riding your other mate's bike who apparently stolen of some other guy the dude was mate's with? wooh mate, crazy shit.

AN AUSSIE

Likes Dirt
ummm no actually my mate had his bike stolen from a guy who said he said he saw my mate take it off one off his friends(INCORRECT)...the friend beign a guy called Leon...

This other guy alex matthews also rides an stp1 but his frame is white and he rides the large model...and yes fatty he still has his santa cruz...took it for a spin about a month ago along the river and is still going strong ;)

AN AUSSIE

Likes Dirt
Pfff Townsville law enforcement my arse... the cops havent even posted a report on the stolen bike yet!

AN AUSSIE

Likes Dirt
ride_hard199 said:
like 2 people in townsville have STP's ....

Correct....my count is three one being a stolen bike...mt mate hasnt got it back yet but he now has an 05 cannondale chase 1...still a huge loss

konasaurus

Likes Dirt
About a week ago i saw some dude riding a black stp ... he was rather rough looking had no helmet on (the cops did drive past actually but failed to stop and pick him up) .. riding along near the airport/strand (cant remember street name)

AN AUSSIE

Likes Dirt
It was stolen in the west end area..so it is highly likely that he could be seen riding along the strand...and around that area. Please report any thing you might see to the police station or give me details so i can forward it on.

Thanks

fattyandthepiemakers

I ride an STP
Come for a ride on Tuesday with us as we usually ride around that area and if we see him it will be bad news for him. Tuesday being a public holiday, if he's not drunk then most likely the giy might be riding around that area...