Townsville pics

SKT

Likes Dirt
Is this the race track? When should we be planning a road trip? :D
The first 3 are at the top of Wadilbah, Cairns. The rest are the Stuart race track. As far as timeing for a road trip....??? No time like the present bro. I'd be happy to hook up and shuttle with some southerners ;)

As far as a specific race time...... I think something is stirring at the moment but am sure you'll get wiff of it as soon as it's in concrete. Def a new year thing, early I hope.

duck_man

Likes Dirt
Poor Tom, and just after his knee as well. I hope we have that race before I move back to Birsbane, or I will have to fly back.:rolleyes:

SKT

Likes Dirt
Poor Tom, and just after his knee as well
Just incase anyone was wondering....... Little Tom got back on the pony only a few months or so back after some ACL work and broke both bones just above the left wrist..... He'll be hard at it in 6 weeks no doubt.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The first 3 are at the top of Wadilbah, Cairns. The rest are the Stuart race track. As far as timeing for a road trip....??? No time like the present bro. I'd be happy to hook up and shuttle with some southerners ;)
Wheres the pics of Rocky Horror?! :D

SKT

Likes Dirt
Wheres the pics of Rocky Horror?! :D
No pics..... Bogga got a few stitches though... :p

Is that the section out of the Chosen Line promo where Dennis Beare gets pitched down the bank and then the camera is on his head and you can hear him blowing as he crawls back up the bank.....????

noddy

Likes Dirt
lookin nice... that does look a tricky wallride, fill me in... how did bogga get stiches??

yeah sucks to hear that about tom.

i wish i had my licence.

SKT

Likes Dirt
fill me in... how did bogga get stiches??
Nothin' too nasty... Just happened to come down on something sharp and pointy on Wadilbah and cut his elbow open a little. It was almost deeper than it was long. He was doin' runs within an hour of walking out of the surgery :rolleyes:

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No pics..... Bogga got a few stitches though... :p

Is that the section out of the Chosen Line promo where Dennis Beare gets pitched down the bank and then the camera is on his head and you can hear him blowing as he crawls back up the bank.....????
It's just the whole start section, where it's just all steep, loose, and big motherfucking rocks.

So It's pretty much the hard part of the track, once you've gotten out of it the rest of the track is pussy.