Tracer rear mud guard is one? new question

Holf

Likes Bikes
hi just wonder who has what bikes and what size they are and whats their height. i do have a T275 tracer Alloy i love it but i did feel it was tad small on me i have the large size, haven't tried a longer stem or pushing back the seat yet. I am nearly 6.2, sizing chart say I am at the end of the Large size which i have.
Looking to buy a M16 now, iam I i going to have the same problem? need to add a longer stem on it? push back the seat etc.
IF you own either of these could post up your height + bike size and your thoughts. i do have a 2013 Demo 8 Large, sometimes it looks small on me but other times fits fine, have done heaps of gnarly stuff well for me on it and didn't notice any difference.
Changed this post to a new question
Is there mud guards out there for the T275 tracer to stop the dirt/mud getting into the bottom pivot points? Was caked up today after a ride in some mud right where the stopper is clagged up easy, just seeing if anyone as came up with a design to try keep the mud out of there and throw all the junk down beside the wheel instead of into the pivots. Like the M16c has as the picture shows at the bottom of this thread.

Last edited:

NoFilter

Likes Dirt
hi just wonder who has what bikes and what size they are and whats their height. i do have a T275 tracer Alloy i love it but i did feel it was tad small on me i have the large size, haven't tried a longer stem or pushing back the seat yet. I am nearly 6.2, sizing chart say I am at the end of the Large size which i have.
Looking to buy a M16 now, iam I i going to have the same problem? need to add a longer stem on it? push back the seat etc.
IF you own either of these could post up your height + bike size and your thoughts. i do have a 2013 Demo 8 Large, sometimes it looks small on me but other times fits fine, have done heaps of gnarly stuff well for me on it and didn't notice any difference.
I can't believe nobody has answered this for you yet. Rude fucks. I'll have a crack!

Intense are on the small side, common knowledge. I've had 2x M9, 1x 951 (26") 1x 951 evo (27.5) Carbine 275, Tracer 275 2014 (old) version, T275C and T275C DVO. It's fair to say I know the bikes well.

I'd say go for an XL M16, also sell your T275A and get an XL, it's 1.25" longer than an XL. However I seriously doubt that the distro will have an XL M16. I know they have XL T275A though...

nicko_mx

Likes Dirt

Got A Medium 275 im 185cm and its a touch too short my mate has a Large which is alot better but being almost 6'2" yeah your prob wanting to go XL depends how much room you like i guess!

Holf

Likes Bikes
ah ya to late now lol, got the bikes already well it helps my turning it begin a bit shorter. had a large demo 8 and it was just on the end of the size for me. i just get used to it i guess, longer stem and seat is further back atm. cant sell the tracer now got a good deal on it would lose to much cash lol. next time i guess i see. thanks for the help.

Balfa_Team

Likes Dirt
Tracer 275a I'm 6ft3 or something and ride a large, Had to take the large with the deal I got, if anyone wants to downsize get at me, otherwise whatever

Do a skid

Jeeves

Likes Bikes
I can't believe nobody has answered this for you yet. Rude fucks. I'll have a crack!

Intense are on the small side, common knowledge. I've had 2x M9, 1x 951 (26") 1x 951 evo (27.5) Carbine 275, Tracer 275 2014 (old) version, T275C and T275C DVO. It's fair to say I know the bikes well.

I'd say go for an XL M16, also sell your T275A and get an XL, it's 1.25" longer than an XL. However I seriously doubt that the distro will have an XL M16. I know they have XL T275A though...
Yeah, sorry, I missed this one too.

I'm 178cm on a medium Tracer 275 with a 60mm stem, could run 50mm for aggressive stuff.

XL M16 alloy in stock at distributor right now.

Attachments

Holf

Likes Bikes
ok cheers thanks for the reply, have the large frame now anyway lol just getting it frame skinned.
Also does anyone know where i can get the rear fender from that bolts into the frame? cant seem to find where to buy it from.

Also for Tracer users out there, has anyone made up something to do the same as the M16 guard below? went for a ride today on the tracer and the bottom pivot point filled up with junk, wanting to put something to try keep dirt and mud off the pivots. Was thinking maybe a strechy material tied back to the seat post tube at the bottom and to the rear triangle just above the pivots. any ideas?

This one.

Last edited: