Tracey Hannah riding for Raw NRG

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
BLAKE-2234;1367369 Aren't they funded by our gov if not it should be [/quote said:
They are getting SFA, actually they get to pay "full retail" for the privilege of racing for their country.

clockworked

Like an orange
has anyone seen the size of our sport at the moment? It sucks arse, but we are less than a blip on australian society's radar. Hill was the world champ last year, I didn't see one mainstream media article about it!

indica

Serial flasher
Can we all put in $5 for Tracey ... over 20,000 members here, but even if it was the active ones that would be a start ... $5 X 9,000 = $45,000

Yowie

Likes Dirt
Can we all put in $5 for Tracey ... over 20,000 members here, but even if it was the active ones that would be a start ... $5 X 9,000 = $45,000
If someone wants to get it going I will chuck up a Sub frame as a prize and we can make it a raffle. I would think some other shop owners could come up with something to help out too.

indica

Serial flasher
If someone wants to get it going I will chuck up a Sub frame as a prize and we can make it a raffle. I would think some other shop owners could come up with something to help out too.
Do you get along with Vince ... he'd be keen ...unless hes gone to Thailand already.
How about Helen Hannah? I met her once, she'd give it a go.

Yowie

Likes Dirt
Just trying to ring Vince now but no answer, I will try Helen and Dave and get their OK but I think we should make this happen.

indica

Serial flasher
Just trying to ring Vince now but no answer, I will try Helen and Dave and get their OK but I think we should make this happen.
If you get something happening, make a new thread, and see if Scott will make it a sticky so everyone can see it.

Lizardskin

Likes Dirt
Thats it Tracey, just train hard this year, save some cash and aim for 1# next year. We are all here supporting you and understand your decision. You go girl.