Tracks in the Coffs area? Help?

Heya,

Can anybody help me with locations of tracks in and around the Coffs Harbour region. Heard a couple of guys talking the tracks up down there a while back and will be passing through and would like to hit them up.

Help anyone?

Cheers dudes

MrPlow

TMBC
Go to the bike store just off the main drag.
But this is my very rough directions.
Go past the big banana heading north. Turn left in towards a national park. Go up the hill for ages... Aaaah blow this.... :?
goto www.mtbdirt.com.au and ask them. They go down there all the time :D

toodles

Wheel size expert
MrPlow said:
Go to the bike store just off the main drag.
But this is my very rough directions.
Go past the big banana heading north. Turn left in towards a national park. Go up the hill for ages... Aaaah blow this.... :?
goto www.mtbdirt.com.au and ask them. They go down there all the time :D
Ha I'm waiting for Kram to find this thread. His spider sense should have alerted him to the mention of Coffs...

toodles

Wheel size expert
Re: Cheers

Ah yeah mate - are you into DH or XC? I don't know about XC but there's a damn cool DH track at Mt. Coramba about 10 minutes out of town. Just go to the top and the track starts on the side facing the ocean. The first jump is a doozy...

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
toodles said:
Ha I'm waiting for Kram to find this thread. His spider sense should have alerted him to the mention of Coffs...
Someone say Coffs? When are you going to be there dude?

As Toodles said, Mt Coramba.

From town, first left after the Big Banana. Follow that road for yonks up the range and then back down through the rainforest until you reach a sign saying Mt Coramba at a 4 way. Left and over the little bridge and up the fireroad to the comm tower. Look over the edge and there's the wicked steep and rocky roll in. Have fun, I'm sure you will.

Drive very slowly on the gravel roads so as not to disturb the nasty locals. And shuttle only the top 2/3 of the track, when it passes onto the shuttle road for the last time. The track beyond there passes through private property and the dude is not happy. Do the right thing and it will be there when we go back.

PaulWatson81

Likes Bikes
Sounds like theres some good riding up there. Ill be heading up to coffs soon and hope to get some runs in during my stay. How longs the run at Mt Coramba?

Are there any local trails good for some freeriding/little bit of peddaling round there?? (got to pedal occasionally to keep the fitness up too)

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
im just correcting u it is the second on the left and then u follow the road up the hill and follow it past these massive big old gum trees and then the turn of is just past that ( there is a big sign saying mt coramba u shouldnt miss it ) follow that road all the way up to the to and u should be able to c the track the top rock garden it prity hard for a learner rider so if u dont want to do that part of the track ride down the road to the next section . hopefully this can help u in some way :)