tradic loss

cabbo

Likes Dirt
Spent a few good years building trails, you could buy awesome bikes but just had no were to give them some stick, or take them local for a run.
The misses got the absolute shits with me building trails, der! time spent else where, its just now that 6wks back my misses had a brain hemorrhage and she passed away at the adge of only 42.
lm shatted, and for sometime yet . Each time l was hitting the trails my special lady would always praise me with a take care note.
Just would like to say thanks to all the crew that have been there for me, cheers too you all, when im ready to hit up some trail look out, yeah! Mr Cabbage!

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
Cabbo, I'm sorry for your loss; we never expect those we love to be taken from us. Take care and lean on your mates, that's what they are there for.

Steve_N

Likes Dirt
Spent a few good years building trails, you could buy awesome bikes but just had no were to give them some stick, or take them local for a run.
The misses got the absolute shits with me building trails, der! time spent else where, its just now that 6wks back my misses had a brain hemorrhage and she passed away at the adge of only 42.
lm shatted, and for sometime yet . Each time l was hitting the trails my special lady would always praise me with a take care note.
Just would like to say thanks to all the crew that have been there for me, cheers too you all, when im ready to hit up some trail look out, yeah! Mr Cabbage!
Hey Cabbo, condolences to you bro, I know how you feel. I lost my wife to cancer last year and it's utterly devastating when you lose someone so close. One thing that I found (for me) was to keep riding... literally. I had a lot of negative feelings for some time afterwards and I found that I could take out those feelings on the bike, if you get my drift. I'd smash myself physically and found it helped clear my head mentally. A side benefit was that I ended up gaining a bit of speed...

I know the next few months will be hard for you, but get out on the roads and trails and shred it. You won't regret it.