Trading section lack of pictures.

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Instead of the format with the tallboy etc at the moment, we need a sign that says

Attention Rotorburner - remember what a pain it was to get trading access? Yes - days of waiting, stupid forms to fill out etc!

Well - YOU WILL LOSE TRADING ACCESS ! If you fail to do the following,

1. List all details
2. Put pictures up
3 Don't put SOLD in the title when the item is sold.

NB 3 That says TITLE - NOT in a post

PS. Please read and understand point 3 again untill it is crystal clear in your mind

Thankyou.

I reckon it might work.......... ;)

MudRhino

Likes Dirt
On another forum I belong to, it has become a general requirement that all adverts come with an image. The hostility toward the change has been huge - but namely from unknowns or non regulars (who lets be honest, no one cares about). The regulars and prominant members who provide valuable imput liked and supported the option. All adverts with no image were simply deleted immediately by the admins/mods with no warning.

The real reason for the change was never advertised - but it was more deep rooted than just making purchasers happy - it was implemented because adverts with no images were being used to sell stolen gear. Eventually someone sold stolen gear to someone who bought it innocently enough, and then got caught with the gear by the person who had custom built the stolen items for a client. Police got involved and it was traced back to the seller - who when raided, ended up in possession of a huge stock pile of items (and I mean so huge it was filling up a 8 car shed) that had gone missing all over the state.